Any almost 30 year olds looking for friends?

Options
I have been at this for about a month and a half and I am 12 lbs down. I have struggled with my weight since 1st grade. I love 115 lbs about 6 years ago and have managed to gain it almost all back. So here I am again but I refuse to feel sorry for myself anymore. I am starting a 100 day workout/just do something to move challenge tomorrow.

I figured it would help to have more friends on here. You guys are all very inspirational. :drinker:

Replies

• Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly over the the almost 30 mark, but I'm motivated. Add if you please.
  • ZenSakura
    ZenSakura Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit past 30 (will be 36 in less than a month), but feel free to add me. I track daily and my diary is open to friends. =)
  • GetFitForAJ
    GetFitForAJ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and lost 19 pounds over 6 months. Please feel free to add me.
  • brightt22
    brightt22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 28 and just started using MFP. Lost 3lbs already! I read your profile, keep doing what your doing and youll reach your goals!! :) you can add me if youd like. and by the way, my name is Kim.
  • jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 in December of this year have my 2 goals for the year of losing another 50 lbs (I lost 50 last year) and running a half marathon in the Fall.

I log daily and have an open diary. Add me if you'd like :drinker:
  • mandicreas86
    mandicreas86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 next year :). I have lost 8 lbs so far, looking to lose another 92 in the next couple of years. I'm on every day. Feel free to add me!
  • Cakewalk25
    Cakewalk25 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, just started. Feel free to add me!
  • beachbum1984
    Options
    I've got 4 months until 30. I could always use more motivation, so feel free to add me!
  • Sky_Of_Aegis
    Options
    27. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in October. I have 19 pounds to go until I hit my goal weight. Add me if you like!
  • Breena_Bean5
    Breena_Bean5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in February. As long as you log everyday and are honest when you log :grumble: ADD ME!! :happy: I always love new inspirations and support :happy:
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Turning 29 in May, all y'all can feel free to add me!
  • SkinnyRach22
    Options
    So nice to meet everyone! You guys are awesome!
  • aweiser03
    Options
    I am 28, been using MFP for a little over a year on and off. Its been a struggle. Add me if you want!
  • JenMoralesSpear
    Options
    I'm turning 29 in March and joined MFP a week and a half ago. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • xvprimetimevx
    Options
    I'm 26 and love this place. I sent you a friend request as I like to meet new inspiring people!
  • synapse0782
    synapse0782 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, just started this recently. I log everyday. Would love to have some more people for inspiration!
  • Dedicatedmetime
    Dedicatedmetime Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just over 30. Add me :)