I NEED MOTIVATION !!!!

Options
Heyy guyss!

I need some help on this weight loss journey! i've been overweight the majority of my life, and some of you may know how hard it is to grow up as an over weight child. In the 4th grade i was 180lbs and now my weight continues to fluctuate ill loose 40 gain 50 loose 50 gain 60 and the vicious cycle continues! I feel like ive been playing hide and seek with my motivation for 23 years and its time i face it head on and do something about it ! I really want this time to be the last time i try and actually accomplish what ive been striving for all these years! i could really use friends to help me keep the motivation and i hope i could return the favor!

Im ready to make this a permanent change!
Lets doooooo itttttt!!!!!!

Replies

• JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :)
    Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • claudie08
    claudie08 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    you're preaching to the chior!!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Renegade706
    Options
    I like your attitude, it wont be easy, but you can accomplish your goals with belief in yourself and effort! Feel free to add me
  • klrice82
    klrice82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I understand completely, feel free to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • Tigereyes99
    Options
    You can DO IT!!! I think I speak for everyone when I say it is just consistency and not comparing yourself to others! We tend to sabotage ourselves before we begin. I know for me it is the starting over that is the hardest but stick to your goals and consistently strive for that little WIN first and then the next and then the next! I'm starting over as of today and I worked out and feel great BUT I know the KEY is the Consistency! So I here to say let's reach our goal weight together and I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,718 Member
    Options
    You motivate yourself. People can inspire you, but all the words and encouragement won't mean much if you personally aren't motivated yourself. A motivated person doesn't let any setbacks or obstacles stop them from achieving their goals.

If you're on a yo yo cycle, then you've probably been trying different fad diets to achieve results but not be able to sustain that particular diet.
    So just rely on calorie deficit. Just count the calories you eat regardless of what you choose to eat. Don't do an extreme diet. Good luck.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Good luck, just eat your allowed calories and the weight will come off I've been doing it for a little over a month and lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks also if you like spicy food add hot sauce to your food it speeds up your metabolism