AT HOME tips? for a snowy day

Options
Anyone fit any type of interesting work out in at home....? I need some ideas.....I live in Ohio and I'm not snowed in...but im ICED in ...it's like negative 20 ;)

Replies

• micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Google HIIT and body weight exercises. Lots to do without leaving the house.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Anyone fit any type of interesting work out in at home....? I need some ideas.....I live in Ohio and I'm not snowed in...but im ICED in ...it's like negative 20 ;)

You could head down to Atlanta and teach people how to walk in snow. LOL!
  • klishtopher
    Options
    There is an app called Workout Trainer and it is amazing you can look up the muscle group you want to target and do exercises specifically for that, you can look up different workouts, you can just get a random one. It's really good check it out
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    YouTube has some great at home exercise video's.... give it a shot!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Snow shoveling? Pretend speed skating on the ice?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few friends that like the videos on Fitness Blender:
    www.fitnessblender.com/‎
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few friends that like the videos on Fitness Blender:
    www.fitnessblender.com/‎

I was just getting ready to post that! Also youtube has TONS of work out videos, I subscribe to Lionsgate/BeFit... lots of Jillian Michael's work outs.

We have a wii and spent a couple hours trading off with wii fit plus. My husband used our home gym while I used the wii and I used the treadmill while he used the wii. We made it a fun day of working out rather than park on the sofa in front of the fireplace!
  • missgardin
    missgardin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also snowed in. What I do is use my treadmill and free weights. Not as good as being at the gym but better then nothing
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    My favorite "iced in" workout is a hot chocolate and Netflix.

Just stay in a calorie deficit and work out tomorrow.
  • GoodrichHeart1987
    GoodrichHeart1987 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    LOL right....it's sad....im over here wishing for 30 degrees...what would happen to GA if it was in the negatives!?