New to actually seeing results :)

Options
Hi to all of you and best of luck to you, because this losing weight stuff is difficult for some people. ME, for example. But, I'm going to keep my introduction short :) I've been using myfitnesspal on my iphone for a few months now. I am fairly new to actually coming online to this site.
Might anyone be interested in being fitness pals on here? Keep each other motiviated, check in with one another, etc.? More the merrier :D

Replies

• rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I too started out with the iphone app, then tried the website and fell even more in love! All the encouragement, support and advice you get on here is so helpful and such a motivator! Best of luck to you and I look forward to being there with you on your journey!
  • butterflhigh
    butterflhigh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you :) I look forward to seeing your results and sharing the excitement of each goal met!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Welcome and friend me if you like. Love the app and the site.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

It is always nice to see results :) But sometimes you need a little extra push too.
  • suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've been here since March and I love this place. It's great to find support in getting healthy. Go ahead and friend me, I'm all for getting as much and giving support.:happy:
  • Pita0224
    Pita0224 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just love the support that you can find on this site in the community and between friends!