Big breasted problems? How to avoid sagging and lift?

Options
I am about 5'3 and my last sizing was a 32DDD. I carry a lot of my weight in my breasts and I have been dieting and exercising lately and noticed my breasts have gotten smaller. My chests are obviously not perky because they are pretty big but im worried if they are going to sag more as I lose more weight. Are there any exercises that help "lift" the chest area? If there are please let me know!

Replies

• mgracev4
    mgracev4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump, as I have the same problem...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Just do chest exercises really. It seems to help a little bit... but it's mostly still hopeless, lol. I'm 34 DDD (was 38 DD).
  • elsyoommen
    elsyoommen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I find what helps (indirectly) is weight training especially when focused on the core/back/chest/upper arms. This also helps posture which also helps - again indirectly.

also you should get fitted for a new bra on a regular basis (both a sports bra and an every day bra)- you have reminded me that I'm overdue on this.
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I find what helps (indirectly) is weight training especially when focused on the core/back/chest/upper arms. This also helps posture which also helps - again indirectly.

Second this, lifting has helped me :)
  • apeacefulway
    Options
    My chest seems to be the last area I lose weight from. Once I take off my excess weight, I'm pretty much planning to have a lift/reduction if necessary. May also get the excess skin taken off too.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    We do a lot of lifting -- with attention to chest, back, etc. as described above, and I have not noticed any new sagging with a 30+ pound loss. My side by side comparison photos show a huge change in posture/overall shape which make my breasts APPEAR perkier/higher.

However, I also lose very minimal weight/inches from my breasts despite weight loss, so this is just my experience. I was a 36D or DD, now wearing 34DD but thinking I will actually need to invest in an E...just dreading having to order/quest and pay huge amounts for the more difficult to get size.
  • baptistforlife
    Options
    pushups (even the girl ones :smile: ) and pullups you will see amazing results!!!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    It's genetics, hun - SORRY!!!. My best friend is the same size as you, but hers are uber perky, even after losing a ton of baby weight. She didn't get stretch marks while pregnant, either. That's just the way her skin is. Building muscle underneath will help a bit, but if your skin is stretched and that's where your body is shedding the fat, there's not a lot you can do except love yourself as you are or opt for surgery. Personally, I have been lifting weights for almost a year and have gotten down to 18% body fat, and while I can now do a pec dance, I still have a consult booked in March for a lift.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I have been criticizing myself , particularly in the chest area, ever since the birth of my second child. I'm 37, and went from a b to a dd. I'm also breastfeeding, and boy are my "girls" ever sagging! I would also like to know what I can do or wear to help myself feel better.

I don't want to wear padded bras, the underwire hurts too much.