Time to list your favourite work-out jams!

ThoughtsOfBelle
ThoughtsOfBelle Posts: 34 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
So, first of all I want to thank my wonderful iPhone, because it really has reinvigorated my weight-loss journey - i'm so deeply in love with the myfitnesspal app - it's like tetris for calories!

But, more importantly, I want to ask you guys to share your favourite work-out songs, so I can start building a really kick-*kitten* playlist to take walking/jogging with me.

Personally, I'm a big fan of mash-ups and re-mixes, as I think there's something really cool about a really great song that's been mashed up (well) with another really great song. I particularly love DJ Earworm's annual mash-ups of the top songs of the year. His mash-ups are my current work-out playlist (for walking/jogging), but i need fresh music!

So what do you like to work-out to? And do you choose different genres for different exerises? (i.e. pop for cardio, rock for strength training?) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

PS: There will be no judging here of musical tastes. People in glass houses and all that :D

Replies

This discussion has been closed.