Newbie - anyone else here from Australia?

Options
Hi - just started on here a couple of days ago. Got sick of people asking me when my baby was due!! lol. I have about 10 kg to lose (that's about 22 lbs) but I carry most of it around my belly, so I do look about 8 months pregnant... I'm at the heaviest I've ever been, just put it all on after birth of 2nd child 2 1/2 yrs ago.

I joined Curves 6 weeks ago and am loving it, but now need to add healthier eating to my routine.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

D.

Replies

• MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP.

I've found this website really helpful. There's plenty of motivation and support.

There's a growing group of Aussies here along with a few Kiwis too. I'm from Perth. Add me as a friend if you like :smile:
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Hi Donella73,
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck with your journey. I hope you find MFP as motivating as I do. I'm in Brisbane - what part of Oz are you from?
  • donella73
    Options
    I'm in Adelaide now. I grew up in Melbourne, and lived in Tasmania for a few years, but have been here for 8 years now, and staying put ;)
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome! I'm in New Zealand. I hope you enjoy MFP. It's a great community and an awesome tool to help you. :happy:
  • gunnparker
    Options
    Hi and welcome, I'm in Perth.
  • Monomyth
    Options
    Hey! Nice to see you :) Canberra girl here - friend me if you like :) Good luck!
  • donella73
    Options
    Thanks for the replies and welcomes everyone!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Hi, This is a great site. It is helping me heaps and the support from others is fantastic. I'm in Sydney.
  • Amyliscious
    Amyliscious Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Melbourne, and I love it. I see that you grew up here! Best of luck to you.