Let's be friends!

Options
My name is Jessica, I'm 20 years old, and looking to lose 100+ pounds. Two years ago, I lost 80 pounds and hit a little bit of a plateau (and gained a little back along the way) - but now I'm back on track and looking for some friends to share the journey with! So feel free to add me, I promise I'm very friendly.

Replies

• noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica!!
  • boobear1024
    Options
    Hi!

Added you :)

Anyone can feel free to add me also x
  • kballard66
    Options
    Hi and welcome aboard.
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    It's great to have you on board
  • lolo7985
    lolo7985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to this as well! I need some motivation and def can give some :)
  • hellykill
    hellykill Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello! The more friends the better!! Welcome :)
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Well howdy there young lady. I have 140 to lose myself. There are great people here. Welcome aboard :flowerforyou:
  • nevina2
    Options
    I want to lose 30lbs just starting out. Could use some more friends.
  • klr6
    klr6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica, I've been a member for a long time, no friends yet but feel free to add me. Welcome!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica... I've lost 74.5lbs and I have 5.5lbs to go. If I can do it so can you! Good luck with your journey.
    Looking for support??? Add me if you would like.
  • katebailey40
    Options
    Hello all I am really wanting to lose some serious weight to help myself feel better. I would love some support. I have done weight watchers and lost weight years ago and then they changed their program. I am hoping this site will support me!
  • caralyn_79
    caralyn_79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica,
    I am Caralyn (34). Welcome :) I am also new to this site for the most part, and have a bit of weight to loose. :smile: :smile: :wink: I think the more friends the better, we can help motivate each other :)
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You've got this! :) We all do with the awesome support of those on here and around us! One day at a time, Feel free to add me, I've lost 44lbs so far, and log daily! :)
  • OceanBlue17
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the same boat of wanting to lose about 100 pounds. Ive added you as a friend. We all need support!
  • samanthaxparry
    Options
    I'm new too! :) we all need support- this is the best place for it!
  • yellerica83
    Options
    lets :)
  • SmokeAndMirrors83
    Options
    Hi everyone – I’m looking for friends to help keep me motivated. I would ultimately like to lose 50 pounds (41.75 to go), and am involved in a Biggest Loser at Work competition. I won the first week, which was kinda shady because I drank a ton of water and had one “last meal” (Papa Johns) the night before the first weigh-in. Week 2 – gained 1.75 after a few days of poor eating. I think I was okay calorie-wise overall, but just an s-ton of NaCl and sugar.

Anyways, please feel free to add me. Look forward to talking with everyone!

EDIT: Issue #1 - How do I request to add someone as a friend?

22125712.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • philotherianism
    philotherianism Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Added/accepted you all! Thanks guys!