Anyone out there like anime/manga?

Options
Fawnie
Fawnie Posts: 67 Member
I :heart: anime and manga so much!! If theres anyone out there who likes it too whats your fav//
what are you currently reading/watching?

Replies

• HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Meeee ! :] Well...I haven't watched/read as regularly as I would like to;
    but my favorites:
    -Cowboy Bebop
    -Bleach
    -DBZ
    -Trigun
    & right now, I'm trying to catch up with Bleach because I'm super behind. :0
  • Fawnie
    Options
    I kno what you mean about bleach. I stopped when I got to the last english dub episode.
    Then I decided, ya know what?? I'll just watch it in sub
    and I thought they sounded BETTER! xD
    I still love ichigo's voice whether it be in japanese or english ;)

anyways~ I ended up re-watching bleach from ep.1 again since its such a great show.
    But I dont think I could ever read the manga, I love the anime too much T.T
    Bleach is currently on a halt, I stopped watching around...170??
    Not sure :D
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    lol! :) I think the subbed version is a lot better !
    I was actually considering re-watching the whole series, because I totally agree with you--it's just that awesome.
    I have to admit, I love the manga as well; but it's because I love Kubo's artwork. It's so detailed & stuff! He's one of my favorite artists.~
  • Fawnie
    Options
    I have a lot to do this weekend, but talking about bleach arg!
    now I really really want to watch some anime :explode:

but I cant!! :brokenheart:

sometimes I can stay up half the night and not even realize how late it is until I look at the clock keke~
  • mlagena
    mlagena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My favs are:
    Fullmetal Alchemist - I think I like Brotherhood better than the originally aired version but I haven't read the manga!
    Hellsing - I'm SUPER excited to have discoved another version is out and just have to get my hands on it.
    Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm is the manga I lovelovelove and can't wait for Cameron to get his head outta his ace and make the movie!

Those are pretty much my three hardcore favs... I also like Ah! My Goddess manga (haven't seen the anime),the original Dragon Ball manga, Tenchi Muyo anime... there was another I used to read about eight years ago.. what is the name??? I think it's Aqua Knight? Not quite sure atm. :)
  • Fawnie
    Options
    My favs are:
    Fullmetal Alchemist - I think I like Brotherhood better than the originally aired version but I haven't read the manga!
    Hellsing - I'm SUPER excited to have discoved another version is out and just have to get my hands on it.
    Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm is the manga I lovelovelove and can't wait for Cameron to get his head outta his ace and make the movie!

Those are pretty much my three hardcore favs... I also like Ah! My Goddess manga (haven't seen the anime),the original Dragon Ball manga, Tenchi Muyo anime... there was another I used to read about eight years ago.. what is the name??? I think it's Aqua Knight? Not quite sure atm. :)

I love fullmetal alchemist, is brotherhood the brand new one with new charas and everything??
    i cant imagine FMA w/o Ed!! Dx
    xD
    I have watched a few eps. of hellsing but i just couldnt get into it...perhaps i'll give it another shot?
    and ur last one, battle angel alita. i've never even heard of before, but i'll check it out ^^
    ah! my goddess i watched like the first ep O.o

just finished re-watching DeathNote :O
    luv u kiraaaa!!

XD
  • mlagena
    mlagena Posts: 154 Member
    Options

I love fullmetal alchemist, is brotherhood the brand new one with new charas and everything??
    i cant imagine FMA w/o Ed!! Dx
    xD
    I have watched a few eps. of hellsing but i just couldnt get into it...perhaps i'll give it another shot?
    and ur last one, battle angel alita. i've never even heard of before, but i'll check it out ^^
    ah! my goddess i watched like the first ep O.o

just finished re-watching DeathNote :O
    luv u kiraaaa!!

XD
    Ed's in Brotherhood! As far as I know, anyway! We've bought the first and second seasons but only watched the first. We don't get broadcast tv, so we have to wait on everything!
    Hellsing I caught an episode of on, i think, BAM! Encore channel... I don't quite remember but I fell in love and ran out to find it!
    Battle Angel Alita is absolutely fantastic! You should really check it out. They only made on anime, "Battle Angel," release originally in Japan in 1993 but rereleased in 2008 on dvd. :) I am so angry that Cameron keeps pushing back the movie date! It's now back to 2013!
    OH! Another one I really love it 3X3 Eyes. :)