Hello my name is Holly.

Options
Just introducing myself. Back in May 2010 I hit a hundred pound weightloss. That was way before I started tracking on here. I had a surgery plus other health issues which have caused me to gain a great deal of weight back. I am a little upset but I am back on track and know I can do it again. I would appreciate any words of encouragement as I go through this. It is a journey not a destination. I am doing Weight Watchers. I would appreciate feedback . Thanks

Replies

• mom23kids
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place. You'll get lots of encouragement and knowledge. You will be Successful!
  • jollyholly
    Options
    Thank you.... I really need to lose the weight that I gained. I appreciate you taking the time to write to me:heart:
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :smile: . Congratulations on the 100lb loss too, thats awesome!!

Please feel free to add me if you want a bit of support :smile:
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome Holly. Congratulations on your 100 lb weight loss. That's FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • karisamh
    karisamh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You will do GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! No worries!!! Think positive!!!
  • jessmo803
    Options
    Welcome! It takes a lot of willpower to jump back on and lose the weight again. I commend you for that! Good luck!
  • ahill30
    Options
    Hi!!! You can, and will do it again! We are all on here, looking for a change and positive result in the end. You've done this before, and most certainly can do it again. Stay positive, don't give up and remember, there are a lot of us out here with you!
  • donella73
    Options
    Welcome Holly - I'm new too! Glad you've found this place - seems like there'll be loads of support here.