Quest cookies and cream

Options

Replies

• ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    What are they? Protein bars? Are they really that good?
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What are they? Protein bars? Are they really that good?

yes, but better than most because lower in calories than most, low sugar, great taste and 20 grams of protein. They can be a little costly but I feel as a replacement meal they are worth the cost.
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Ran over to GNC for lunch. They didnt have them out. :(

Was hoping to try one for lunch.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    They are available in store and online on Feb 4th, however a lot of people have already been buying them at GNC. I just got a box the other day.

So how are they?? Do tell.

They are unreal. Chucks of chocolate cookies and so creamy! They are my new favorite flavor.

:love:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    Options
    On vehicle for delivery! So weird. I thought they were released on the 4th?

Did you order from GNC or the Quest website?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

GNC two days ago (I think?). I have shoprunner for free 2 day shipping though.

STILL waiting for the UPS truck sadly.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Nevermind! It was Fedex. I heated them up for 15 seconds (they were quite cold). Really good!!! Pretty similar to Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough though... doesn't really taste like Oreos to me. But it has 10 less calories (in theory, this one was 3g heavier than a serving).
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    Options

GNC two days ago (I think?). I have shoprunner for free 2 day shipping though.

STILL waiting for the UPS truck sadly.

Oh, I ordered from the Quest website. I want a full report upon first taste. lol :drinker:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    Options
    Nevermind! It was Fedex. I heated them up for 15 seconds (they were quite cold). Really good!!! Pretty similar to Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough though... doesn't really taste like Oreos to me. But it has 10 less calories (in theory, this one was 3g heavier than a serving).

That was fast! I always warm up my Quest bars in the toaster oven at about 300°F for 3-5 minutes.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

That was fast! I always warm up my Quest bars in the toaster oven at about 300°F for 3-5 minutes.
    SO jealous!

I do mine in the microwave for 20 seconds, and then usually put a tbsp of PB on top :smile:
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    OMG, I just had my first Cookies and Cream bar and it is by far my FAVORITE flavor!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,637 Member
    Options
    HOLY FRICKEN MOTHER OF ALL HELL GODS I tried one last night and this was one tasty protein bar.

My only problem is (and I know this goes against all things weight lossy) I wish it had less fiber. I try to eat half a bar at time because of this but with the cookies and cream? Nope! It's all or nothing.
  • PMcLinn
    PMcLinn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    do they have the 'soy' taste that so many bars have?
  • Redhead_23
    Options
    They were at GNC a few days ago when I went. I haven't tried them yet. What are your favorite kinds?
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try the new flavor! I've just opened the 5 different flavors of boxes I bought off the quest site cyber Monday. I really don't need to buy any but once this snow storm passes through I will have to run to GNC to pick up one to try tomsee I like enough to get a box of them.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    GNC is having a 30% off sale today (use code FEBFUEL at checkout). I just got 2 boxes for $40- one Cookies n Cream and one raspberry white chocolate. Yummmooooo- I can't wait until they get here :bigsmile:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    ^^ thank you for that. I bought me a box online yesterday. Then couldnt wait to try it so went to GNC after work and bought a couple. LETS JUST SAY THE COOKIES AND CREAM is amazing. and I like it better than my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Glad I have a box coming.
  • fitbrit19
    fitbrit19 Posts: 55
    Options
    I just bought a box of the cookies and cream and all I can say is ... YUCK! I wish I had just bought one, now I have a crap ton that I'll never eat, but I thought they'd be so amazing.

Do all the bars have that texture? I even tried heating it up but it really wasn't good. Do they have any that are more of a wafer texture? Anyone know if the cookie dough bar has a similar texture to cookies and cream?

No they are all that texture! I love them, but my sister feels the same as you about them. Not for everybody I guess.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Yes they all have the same texture.