Dropdown to 9!

Options
Hello all,

So I've been on the weight loss journey for a while, and it's always stopping and starting. I currently weigh 10st 9lbs and am desperate to return to 9 stone 6lbs. I would really like to set a good example for my daughter. Most importantly I wouldn't want her to believe that's it alright to quit. It is very easy to fall off the wagon, the hard part is getting back on! I would like her to know you must ALWAYS get back on, no matter how long it takes and it's take me a while.

So hopefully with your help I can achieve this goal by Christmas!!!

Day 1.

9:21 GMT - say hello to lemon juice and water. Next stop banana town.

Replies

• cassyb
    Options
    Hello All,

So it's day 3 in the war against myself. I've done my third day of Shred with JM and i'm feeling better for it although the scales still say 10 st 9lbs!!! Not that I'm expecting a massive change in 3 days but still it doesn't hurt to wish for one.

i'm trying really hard to stay on the ball but I did drop it with those two oreos last night. Was that bad? It really hard to be good all the time, but I figured as long as I'm within my calorie target it's okay.

I hope your journey's are faring better whether you're close to the target or just at the beginning (again) like me.
  • cassyb
    Options
    Afternoon ALL!

I've made it to day 6, one step at a time and so far I've dropped 3 pounds. I had forgotten how much I love working out, cycling just running. I get a high from it which I just don't get from chocolate. The best thing about this so far is that my husband is back in the kitchen - no one makes fish and tomatoes with a hint of basil and balsamic vinegar taste as he does. So thank you John for the support and jumping on the "Let's get Cassy fit again" train.

I must admit it feel better let's hope i'm still on the train on day 7 - because it people it's all about taking it one day at a time and to be fair weekends are worst! So battle on and battle through I'll see you on the other side.
  • cassyb
    Options
    I have no idea what number today is... it's probably only 15 however I've been off the wagon for two whole days. I only exercised for 3 days last week and as a result I feel horrible. I seemed to have gained backed the 3 pounds in that week to.

I know the point of this was not to quit. So I've completed my diary for this morning and I intend to jump back on the horse without fail tonight (in respect of working out).

I could really use some wise words of encouragement right now.
  • Hamish25
    Options
    Hey cassyb, you are doing gr8! The fact you are still doing something about it is huge! Get back up and set a goal for this week, just exercise wise not weight and if u complete that then you will have some results next week!!
  • cassyb
    cassyb Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey Hamish

Thanks for the advice. As you've probably noticed. I wasn't good over Christmas! I enjoyed it thoroughly with the family by picking at my favourite foods and lounging on the couch!

So as I am now back to reality I've decided to start all over again! So hello Day 1. I have no new year resolutions except perhaps this one. Take each day as it comes! I fully intend to take a healthy step each day!