Hi I am new from England

Options
Hi,
My daughter came across this site and told me about it so giving it a go.
Need to lose around 20 to 30 lbs but have been this weight for around 10 years with various failed attempts at shifting any weight.
Perhaps being around lie minded people will help this time.
I managed to give up smoking 6 years ago with a group like this, so fingers crossed!!

Eileen

Replies

• Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :smile:

This really is a fantastic place and it`s helped me no end. Good luck with your goals.
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi Eileen, I am also from the UK, Hampshire. Good luck with your weight loss. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like - it's good to have the extra encouragement. :smile:
  • Eileen52
    Options
    thanks
  • little_ali
    Options
    Hey, I am from England as well (Bedfordshire although living in Manchester). This site is brilliant for support so i'm sure you''ll have no trouble finding people who share your goals.
    Good Luck :)
  • ctrlaltdelboy
    Options
    Hi, I'm new, joined today via the android app

have been going to weightwatchers regularly for the past 3.5 yrs but am back up to more than a stone from my previous best so thought this would be a helpful tool to get me back on track.

any other brits want to be friends please feel free to click and anyone local to me (Warsash, Hampshire) who wants to join me running or cycling let me know.

:)
  • Lakeside54321
    Options
    I'm so glad you made it this far.... now.... throw caution to the wind, and let the weight fall off! I know I know it isn't that easy! Be we will try to help you and support you along the way as long as you will do the same for us! :-)
  • KirstenV
    Options
    hi i'm from UK too, found this today and joined and am starting tomorrow, any tips would be helpful as over 100 pds to loose.
    good luck to all :happy: