MFP Fitspiration!

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I tried! I am just so bad at doing these picture things.

I tried to use me avatar, and incorporate my saying "I am going to eat healthier, and exercise more. If I lose weight along the way, BONUS!"

Into something like " I ate better, and exercised more, and that lil' red dress zipped up. BONUS!!"

Something like that. :laugh: Cupcakedammit, I tried!! I truly did. :embarassed:

hehe! Hang on, maybe I can do it for you.

I emailed her too! lol

Cmon darlin... Let's make this happen!!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I don't know about this color for the letters, but ...

1e2d26d6-7f2b-475a-8658-48810066d799_zpse3ddea71.jpg

Mirey has better lettering technique than me.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Or this? (not that I don't have work to do...I'm such a slacker!)

ec9c191b-4675-429b-851f-4570b5669aef_zps5ec58253.jpg
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love that little red dress....I have a little black dress i'm aiming for :)
  • MireyGal76
    Options

I love this one, but thing she should email me the original so we can get a more focused pic... I can then add the fancy schmancy lettering my phone lets me add and we are golden!

Either way... YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!! :love:
  • sharnut751
    sharnut751 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Though I still have a long way to travel on path towards better health and fitness, I'm having fun along the way!

df8f2cdf-6078-48ee-bfab-9b9e7a44883e_zpsacaaf8d6.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I love this one, but thing she should email me the original so we can get a more focused pic... I can then add the fancy schmancy lettering my phone lets me add and we are golden!

Yeah, it got fuzzy when I made it bigger, but if I kept it the same size it would be too small to read. How do you do it from your phone?!
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Yeah, it got fuzzy when I made it bigger, but if I kept it the same size it would be too small to read. How do you do it from your phone?!

I have a free app I use called Phonto.

As for the pic...using profile pics are too small. You need a bigger resolution photo to work with.
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! ❤️????
    I love positivity. ????❤️????
    For a living I nurse dying children. The parents are always amazing and the kids are often gorgeous. Their life is soooo tough but they keep smiling and keep positive.

It's my day off today so I could have sat around the house watching crap day time tv. It was raining and cold but I forced myself out and did a beautiful 10 mile run. The autumn colours were amazing. I smiled so much. It's good to be alive and be fit and strong.

I believe in making the most of every single day. Enjoying the journey. It's not all about the destination.

Great thread people ????❤️

Your my hero!
  • keepongoingnmw
    Options
    qpkz9v.jpg
    I had to laugh becuase I sat on a couch and watched Jaws with my son today.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I have a free app I use called Phonto.

As for the pic...using profile pics are too small. You need a bigger resolution photo to work with.

I'll have to see if I can get that on my phone! :smile:
  • keepongoingnmw
    Options
    This quote really hits home because, even at 3 years old, my little man never misses a thing! Hubby & I took turns pushing him in the stroller while we did c25k - which means he was there most of the times I felt like giving up. Knowing that we were working to introduce him to an active lifestyle often gave me the boost I needed to keep going.

39705895_2019.jpg

I took the photo in November before before a storm made it too dangerous to take the stroller on our favorite trail. It represents a couple of things that makes me pretty proud: it's a memory of a fun day with my son; it shows us outside on a chilly day instead of hiding in the house; it shows that I'm trying to "get into the picture" more instead of hiding behind the camera. It also reminds me of a run where, even though I struggled to finish, I managed to get a new PR. So, even though it isn't the most flattering photo of me (and I'm really bad at selfies), I'm really glad to have it.

Preciouse
  • keepongoingnmw
    Options
    A bit small- but it's my inspiration- running along with my boys- we did a turkey trot, - my first 5k. my oldest took 2nd in his age group and won a pie, my youngest took 2nd in the kids mile, and won a pie, and my middle ds took first at his school's race, and won a turkey. Wednesday, my middle son ran 2 miles with me, my youngest ran 1, and my oldest is running 10 with me tomorrow. I love running with them. (I prefer my 8yr olds pace though!)

image-5.jpg
    This made my eyes water...... And I love pie. A lot.
  • nwingr
    nwingr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bump. Looks like a good one!
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I love this thread and all who sail in her!
    When I work out how to do word on pictures I will return.
    I would dearly love to show you my munchkin (because he inspires me), but I will tell you that there will be times when he will need me to be strong and take the knocks for and from him, to show him how to keep getting up no matter how many times they knock you down and use every 'but you can't' as a reason to prove you can.
    We have hurdles, massive hurdles. We'd better learn to jump damn high!
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I love this thread and all who sail in her!
    When I work out how to do word on pictures I will return.
    I would dearly love to show you my munchkin (because he inspires me), but I will tell you that there will be times when he will need me to be strong and take the knocks for and from him, to show him how to keep getting up no matter how many times they knock you down and use every 'but you can't' as a reason to prove you can.
    We have hurdles, massive hurdles. We'd better learn to jump damn high!

If you'd like any help with this, send me a message. I don't mind making them!
  • keepongoingnmw
    Options
    Today I took my son to the local gymnastics center for open gym. I started sitting with the other moms and took my phone out. Then I put it down and played with my son. I chased him, jumped on the trampoline and climbed through the obstacle course becuase playing with your kid is exercise.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Today I took my son to the local gymnastics center for open gym. I started sitting with the other moms and took my phone out. Then I put it down and played with my son. I chased him, jumped on the trampoline and climbed through the obstacle course becuase playing with your kid is exercise.

Too bad there were no pics... awesome tag line "Because playing with your kid is exercise"
  • MichelleLee1978
    MichelleLee1978 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump for tears and motivation :flowerforyou:
  • amcozy
    amcozy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    No chiseled body yet....thus the "work in progress" part ;)

46897850-b7bd-46ae-b544-e93629cb28a0_zps97fb525b.jpg

Oh my goodness - simply LOVE this!!! So very true!!! :smile: