looking for weight loss buddies anywhere in toronto

Options
Hey everyone ...I'm looking for anyone who is in Toronto or anywhere close to Toronto who is looking for a fitness buddy...maybe we can work out together...I've been on this site for a while its just so hard when u got nobody really helping you achieve your goals...anyone who is serious about dropping weight please message me..we can help each other ..by the way I'm 33 male :)

Replies

• faykeepitreal
    Options
    Hi there...I am looking to form a biggest loser team for Healthywage.com. I signed up for 25 per month for three months with the hopes of winning 10000 (top prize). Unfortunately its hard finding team mates, let alone team mates in Toronto. Check the site out and let me know if anyone wants to join my team. I am in the new contest for three months, starting Jan 31st 2014. Link me up if you want to be motivated together. I intend to change me life this year and Money is just a great way to keep motivated.
  • tantanstic
    tantanstic Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in Toronto -- downtown near Distillery district. Are you still looking for a workout buddy? I am seeking same.
  • rzcan
    Options
    I am in Toronto too, anyone feel free to add me. Right downtown near young and bloor.