Looking for friends!!

Options
I'm back at it again, though i've found I do so much better with workout partners or an accountability partner!! Just looking for anybody to help keep the motivation there. I love hearing success stories! Please feel free to add me. I'm a 29yr old home maker with 3 beautiful children, with 50+ lbs to lose! I'm ready to get fit not only for my health, but for my kids too!

Replies

• ryanlee77
    ryanlee77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    friend request sent //////U CAN DO IT
  • sageryu21
    sageryu21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy! I need motivation too! Trying to lose 50 lbs myself. I don't know how to add you to my roster so if you know how, feel free to add me.
  • lisa2478
    lisa2478 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Have sent you a friend request. The way I figure it, the more of us that try to help each other, the better our chance of success! If anyone would like to add me as a friend then please do!!
    Lisa :-)
  • ClarcyMarci
    ClarcyMarci Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Newbie also with 50lbs to lose ... Friend request on it's way!!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Why don't you read the board and friend those who are like-minded? Why expect others to friend you ?
  • ayclan5
    Options
    Thanks for the friend requests!! I've accepted them all. =)
  • ayclan5
    Options
    Mostlywater - Definitely not looking for debbie downers, if ya dont want to add me, that's fine. I have read, and added a select few that appear to have the same goals and strive. Just throwing it out there that i'm available for motivational support!
  • kateuzairi
    Options
    Hi I'm Kate 30 stay at home mum of 3 with 3 stone to loose good luck with your weight loss
  • WillowLorraine
    WillowLorraine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Lets do this!
  • WillowLorraine
    WillowLorraine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    MostlyWater.....wow, there is nothing wrong with her request for friends at all. Everyone has preferences how to do things, and her way probably feels just as right to her as your way feels to you. Lets just be tolerant and supportive and loving of each other. We are all here for the same reason!!!!