CABBAGE SOUP 7 DAY DIET-QUESTION

Options
Hi! I'm doing this cabbage soup diet, and I'm on day 2. which is just soup & fresh, cooked or raw veggies. I would love to have a salad, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have dressing. I also would like to sautee vegies, but not sure if I can use Olive Oil.
I've checked all the FAQ on sites, but there was no answers to mine. Anyone out there know? ~Christina

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that...trolls be trollin'
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be much easier if you learned how to use portion control, figured out what a reasonable calorie deficit would be, log your food accurately?
  • ellie0130
    ellie0130 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't have dressing.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    What made you choose this cabbage soup diet?
  • leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    what happends when you get off that diet and have to start eating normally again?..........
  • Christinat1979
    Options
    Thank you.
  • Christinat1979
    Options
    Portion control works wonders. I lost 105 lbs with portion control, eating right, and major exercise. This is just something I wanted to try for myself.
  • smiletime82
    Options
    While I know that this isn't a healthy way to eat, I did that diet many years ago and it worked really well for me. It is a good jump start to get you going into something more healthy. I need that initial big weight loss to get me motivated. When I did it, I squeezed lemon juice over my salads and fried the vegetables in a bit of the juice from the soup. It never affected my loss. I wouldn't do it more than one or two rounds though as it isn't really a healthy way to eat. I lost about 12 pounds in 2 rotations, then switched to a healthy diet for the duration. I never gained the weight back until I had a baby a few years later.