Options

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    Why? Why does everyone think cauliflower can replace everything?:sick:

Eat the real thing.

:flowerforyou:

Judgement of others in a place where we are all trying to be healthier isn't healthy, supportive or motivating. Eating the real thing may work for you. It might not for others. Some people are trying to avoid (or physically have to avoid) ingredients that are in pizza crust, mashed potatoes, etc. Recipes like this gives those people options.
  • Amestris
    Amestris Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options

Eat the real thing.

Newsflash: wheat makes some people sick. I choose not to eat things that make me sick.

But I'm more likely to do a meatza and it has LOTS OF FAT because fat is healthy and delicious and satiating. Oh, and my meatza has more calories than regular pizza but one is full on one or two pieces so, bonus, there's leftovers.
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am SO trying this!!
  • mcm412
    mcm412 Posts: 18
    Options
    Bump. Thanks!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Tried it. This was very good. Thanks!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! :)
  • blue_eyes_
    blue_eyes_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Saving
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Bumping to save!
  • heh7370
    heh7370 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I tried this a few weeks ago. It was alright, but the taste of the parmesan was kind of overwhelming. Can this be made without parmesan, or with less? I also found that I had to add a bit more flour in order for it to not be runny, even though I squeezed as much water out of my cauliflower as I could. It was an interesting experiment and I enjoyed it and I may potentially make it again, but I won't try to completely substitute it for the real thing.
  • dclark566
    dclark566 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    That looks awesome...thanks for the share! Gonna have to try this one!
  • sherbear3_
    Options
    Thanks! Looks delicious!
  • lynn14
    lynn14 Posts: 116
    Options
    you make me want to try it!
  • jspicher81
    jspicher81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My gosh this looks so good. Can't wait to try it!
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jspicher81
    jspicher81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Tried this last night and it was delicious, it's also quite filling!
    Hope everyone else gives it a shot, it's a very healthy, and good alternative.
  • mortgagegirl1
    mortgagegirl1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

Eat the real thing.

Eat what YOU want.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I tried this a few weeks ago. It was alright, but the taste of the parmesan was kind of overwhelming. Can this be made without parmesan, or with less? I also found that I had to add a bit more flour in order for it to not be runny, even though I squeezed as much water out of my cauliflower as I could. It was an interesting experiment and I enjoyed it and I may potentially make it again, but I won't try to completely substitute it for the real thing.
    I made it with 2/3 of a cup of yogurt and 2 eggs rather than the parmesan and it was pretty damned good.

I'm going to make it again tonight. Hubs ate it, and ate it, and ate it. We finished a whole, large pizza.

Tonight I'm going to try it with my pizza stone. Trying a slightly different recipe.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options

Eat the real thing.

because with this you can eat WAAAAAAY more than one piece. I do eat the real thing but when you're 5'2 you just don't get enough calories in the day to eat 3 pieces of pizza.

? make a thin crust pizza, has less calories and you can eat more…problem solved…

or eat less earlier in the day so you can eat more pizza …

Or maybe you can just leave those that wish to try this recipe alone and find something else to do rather than to continually post your crap in this thread? Just a thought.
  • andreaheileman
    andreaheileman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    YUM! :love: