My New Workout Playlist

Options
I updated my iPod last night for my first night of couch 2 5k.. and I know I'm weird but I was dancing while I was running because I loved the music on it so much!

Keep in mind, I am a country music fan, but when it comes to working out there's just no country song that gets me pumped, so I turn to Z100 (the pop station here) and go down their top 100 playlist. I only have 11 songs on here right now because C25K is only 30 minutes. Here are my songs!

All Night - Icona Pop
Dark Horse - Katy Perry
Do What U Want - Lady GaGa
Work B!tch - Britney Spears
Roar - Katy Perry
Burn - Ellie Goulding
Timber - Pitbull
I Love It - Icona Pop
Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
Can't Hold Us - Macklemore
So What - Pink

Hope that helps anyone :)

Replies

• cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    awesome playlist!!:glasses:
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I love this kind of music to work out to! Dark Horse is my JAM. I went to a dance cardio class at my gym the other night and we were all so pumped for Dark Horse, and Burn too!

May I also suggest Flo Rida - In the Ayer. So good.

Had to add Jason DeRulo - Talk Dirty
  • leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY up for suggestions! That's why I posted this :)

Thanks!! Oh and Dark Horse freaking rocks... I love the "She's a beast" part LOL
  • thatgirlkellib
    thatgirlkellib Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    does anyone listen to majestic casual channel on youtube??? im addicted. such good music
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I really need to start downloading some music to make a running list. Lately I've been using my 8Track app, they have some killer playlists on there.

One of my favorite running songs is: Usher - Scream. Totally pumps me right up!!!
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump
  • niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I needed some new workout music ideas!
  • guineo87
    Options
    If you follow PopSugar on Spotify they have a bunch of workout playlists that have different tempos for different speeds like a 12-minute mile and a 5K playlist, I like it. They've even got playlists for weight training. It's pretty convenient, haha.
  • leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    More songs are welcome! I love new songs to add to my list :)