Frustrated with myself. Who else can relate?

Options
Okay so I went to my Med Spa this weekend for a B-12 shot. I have been going there collectively since 2009. When I started back in March 2009, I was 253 pounds! Well I been losing the weight slowly and working out. I go through times where I am super focused with my diet and exercise and there are times (like these past couple months) where I get lazy and unmotivated. Well this past summer I worked out real hard, took HCG (I know I know). Well I went from 170 and got down to 156 pounds (that was mid August). And then these past couple months, I got off birth control so my hormones got all weird, I stopped watching what I eat and would just exercise two days a week. Well I weighed in on Saturday and I was at 178. WTF! In July I was only THREE POUNDS away from hitting 100 pounds lost. And now I need to lose 25 pounds to hit 100, not just three anymore. I felt so down on myself and angry. I know I tend to struggle with food and tend to be a binge eater. This usually happens when I am by myself. I drink about twice a week and the next day after drinking I want nothing but bad carbs. I know what I need to do to fix this, but I was wondering if anyone else out there has gone through the same thing?
I feel that I am back on track, but I need to take it one day at a time. If I can get through today and stick to my diet, not cave in and exercise. Just one day at a time, right?

Replies

• suchaprettiface
    suchaprettiface Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. Just take a deep breath, forgive yourself, and choose to get yourself back on track again. Being down on yourself and angry is one of the things that I know for me, simply causes me to spiral into more self-piteous and self-destructive binging behavior. Just keep acknowledging that while yes, you might have "messed up" or whatever you are telling yourself, that you have the choice to turn it around right now in this moment. One day at a time like you said. You have already accomplished a tremendous achievement. Keep going! :)