Recipes with Walden Farm?

Options
Miasen
Miasen Posts: 31
I just bought a bunch of stuff from Walden Farm. Some seem to be ok, some is outright nasty, and some could work in food. Not sure what to do with it tough!

Anyone that has tried their stuff and have recipes that works with it?

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I like the french dressing (on salad). I've tried the ranch and didn't care for it. I have the sesame (I think that's what it is) to try. I was going to mix it with coleslaw mix.

I haven't tried any of the other items...yet

Sorry...I don't really have any recipes.
  • Miasen
    Miasen Posts: 31
    Options
    Maybe I should try the french dressing then!

Im thinking maybe I could put the peanut spread in thai chili. Like chicken, broccoli, coconut milk, sambal oelek, peanut spread...
  • LostButterfly
    LostButterfly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have tried their dressings.... MEH. The bbq sauce is down right gross, in my opinion. I used it as a dipping sauce, maybe if I mixed it with something or cooked it on meat it wouldnt be as bad.
  • DeadBearz
    DeadBearz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have tried some of these dressings. The caesar dressing is so good, its a little peppery but it does not have an after taste like some of the other products. I have also tried the creamy bacon dressing, thousand island, and sesame something. They have a slight after taste but if you put them on a salad or a sandwich they are good. I use the thousand island when I have made the Big Mac casserole recipe on the website here.
    One product NOT to try is the coleslaw dressing. Something in this dressing actually changed my taste buds for about 8 hours and made everything I ate that night unedible!
    I have also tried the caramel syrup not to be confused with the caramel dip! The caramel syrup actually tastes more like butterscotch but it is pretty good.