Success, failure and fresh start all wrapped into one :-)

Options
At one time, I was down over 55 lbs. I felt GREAT! But, I got comfortable, probably too comfortable, and some of the weight has crept back on -

(SW: 233, was down to 177 around 4-5 months ago, but CW: 192). <<<<< Admitting that KILLS me.

But, I'm using this photo as my motivation to get back on track and push further to finally lose all 75 lbs! New friends are always welcome and much needed, as sometimes, my moments of weakness can turn into months of weakness :-/

On to better things!

ProgressPic_zps948436be.jpg

Replies

• chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ok, you can do this! I started at 237, look where I am now below. When those moments hit where you think you can't do it, just tell yourself how bad you want it, and just go for it, don't let anything derail you, you deserve to be the healthiest that you can be, always! :flowerforyou:
  • cbrewer1029
    Options
    Incredible!!! You are awesome - thank you!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    uggh.... I WAS down to 169 in October.........NOW....I'm 205!!! I can't blame it on the holidays.
    And I don't really have my mojo back yet either. Still flopping around like a wet noodle.

Everyday is a new start!

• cbrewer1029
    Options
    I TOTALLY understand what you're feeling! When I dropped down to 177, I bought a bunch of new clothes (and sold all of my big items). After the holidays, when my new skinny clothes were becoming uncomfortably tight, I decided to quit messing around. I am not about to go buy new, BIGGER clothes, because I'm screwing around.

You can do this, too!
  • 1BrunoBaby
    Options
    I can totally relate to you! I've been starting and stopping programs for the last 15 years. My goal is to get down to 135-140 lbs from 170. I usually get down to about 148 and then I get comfortable and begin having cookies here and skipping a work out there. I'm in week 3 of my 2nd go round of Focus T25 and I'm determined to get through it this time. Don't fret - just get it together and keep it moving. Using your photo as motivation is a great idea. You will get there!
  • cbrewer1029
    Options
    Thanks much! Good luck to you, as well :-)
  • GetFitNicky
    GetFitNicky Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Brave and honest post--wishing you success!
  • cbrewer1029
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ks_mommaof5
    ks_mommaof5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    What an amazingly refreshing post! Your perspective was exactly what I needed to hear tonight .... thank you so much for sharing your story!!!!

Keep your positive outlook and there's no doubt 2014 will be your year!! :)
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm pretty good at ruining my successes, too. I am determined to get that poundage OFF!
    You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!