Have a question about exercise on Netflix

Options
I have Netflix thru the Wii. I cannot seem to find any workout videos on there. Am I missing them or does it have to be thru XBox or something? Can anyone help answer this for me?

Replies

• wifeyplus6
    Options
    have you tried going on line and adding them to your queu? Then see if you can access them through the Wii.
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    With Netflix on the Wii, I could not find any exercise workouts unless Netflix was downloaded directly to the Wii. The cd would no longer be required and a "Search" would be available. I was able to find a few but nothing too great. It would be easier to get the DVD's in the mail.
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    have you tried going on line and adding them to your queu? Then see if you can access them through the Wii.

I haven't tried that but will just to see what I can come up with. Ordering via the mail would put a kink in my husbands movie choices so I don't want to interfere with that. But would like to have some variety in my workouts. Thanks for the advice!
  • Shaqueta
    Options
    use the computer to find stuff on netflix then add it to your que. I always have to search on my netbook add then use my PS3. They have alot of workout dvd's on there.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I know the PS3 has always have a search function, the XBox just added one, and I'm unsure about the Wii having one. If you don't have a search function use your computer to go to netflix.com and you can search for them on there and add them directly to your instant queue!