Day 1 of 6 Week Body Makeover

Options
Any suggestions/helpful hints as I step into this new weight loss endeavor? I'm quite looking forward to this one actually.

Replies

• tanias11
    Options
    omg keep us updated. i wanted to try this out!! good luck
  • Shaqueta
    Options
    Yes I really want to know how this goes for you. I was looking at doing that myself.
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Its so interesting how they personalize it. I really was skeptical at first, but when it gave me the definition of my body type (there are 5 different types for women and 4 for men), it fit me exactly. And even though they have you eating a lot of food, its all very low calorie.

I'm not going to pass up Thanksgiving food, just watch my portions.
  • tanias11
    Options
    of course not . its THANKSGIVING ha duh but yes moderation is key! :)
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Day 2 - Feeling extremely energized. I did sneak a bite of my sons low fat orange sorbet last night without even thinking, oops! LOL
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I have done it twice. The first time I lasted 10 weeks and lost a good amount. Got bored with the food limitations and time needed to prep everything and having to run off every few hours to eat. I did manage to keep most of it off for 3 years. Life threw me a few curve balls and I gained it all back. I tried it again 2 years ago and lasted 8 weeks. Again I got stuck in a rut for food, got bored and couldn't keep up with the every few hours feeding schedule. I did lose weight, but it all came back plus a few friends when I could not keep up with the eatting times. I still do use the bands and the exercises though. I also just can't imagine the rest of my life with out major food items (most grains, dairy, nuts and all fats). Just not realistic for me.
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    I know I'm supposed to wait a week before weighing myself... but I couldn't help it. Today is day 3 and I got on the scale this morning and was down 2 1/2 lbs.