What is the oldest or youngest u would date?

Options

Replies

• KatyMarie1984
    KatyMarie1984 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    youngest 25, oldest 45.
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    28 youngest and 37 oldest
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    well the man of my dreams and who i plan to spend the rest of my life with is 20 years older than me, so there you have it. :smooched:
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    18-42, with preference for 21-27.
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    So, I´m 40 the youngest would be 28 and oldest 44
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    well the man of my dreams and who i plan to spend the rest of my life with is 20 years older than me, so there you have it. :smooched:

I so agree with you my other half is 49 n myself I am only 29 well said
  • tula1980
    Options
    Older men for sure for me. IMO most men, not all admittedly but most, get better as they age, far sexier. I like at least 10 years old, I'm 33 and all my crushes are 45-50 years old.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. So anywhere from 22-29 :)
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I am 22 also! So the ages of 19-30!
  • Trishsimon
    Options
    I'm 37, if I was single the youngest I would go is 30 the oldest is 45.
    I've loads of friends who dated and married older or younger people and they are all still together I think it depends on the person themselves :smile:
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Happily married, to a woman who is my age, and I've been in love with her since I was 19.

But I always was attracted to older women. I'm in my early 30s now and if I were single I'd totally be open to being with a fit, attractive woman in her 50s or 60s.

When I'm clean shaven I look significantly younger than my age, and still have 20 something girls hit on me. But sorry, nope, not interested in a younger woman at all. Probably the youngest I'd be interested in is late 20s, but don't come at me when you're 20, 21, 22, nope.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Some one 3-4 years younger than me, if I had to date.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options

I so agree with you my other half is 49 n myself I am only 29 well said
    I never get hit on by women my age. Its always 15+ years younger that do. At first I really didn't want to date someone that much younger, but I have came to the realization that its really not about the age, its about the chemistry and love you have for that person!
  • mypersonalfitnessjourney
    Options
    Youngest: 30
    Oldest: 50

Edited to add that I am 20.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Dunno, I mean, if you meet someone and you are deeply attracted to one another, when do you ask their age?

So I will say 39-?

It truly depends on the guy.

Edited to add: I am 52:heart:
  • mteague277
    mteague277 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    24 youngest (I will be turning 24 next Friday) and oldest 32.
    My age range for youngest will increase the older I get, but much younger than 24 right now and it would feel creepy to me. I'm married anyway so I guess it is a moot point :)
  • charliejenny
    charliejenny Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Older men all the way...never go less than 50

I would feel like I'm dating my sons mates if I dates someone younger....I had my son real young :)
  • lcl8903
    lcl8903 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Youngest 24-oldest 45

i'm 24 :wink:
  • monna32
    monna32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My bf (fiance actually) is 5 years younger than me :) and that's the youngest I went - I was 29 when I met him he was 24 :) I am 35 now and I'd imagine that the oldest now I'd go for would be 40 as I am not big fan of being Daddy's little naughty girl haha