Last Chance to lose...Alberta Girl :)

Options
I was about to give up...I am at my wits end. I have lost weight before, but it's been many many years since I lost more than ten pounds and gained it right back.
I feel like this is my last chance. I can't do it anymore...I was ready to give up.

I know, more than anything, that I need the support and encouragement of others, so please consider being part of my support and I would be so happy to be there for you as well :)

I need this for my health and for my sanity!!!
Thanks!!

Replies

• johnny7625
    Options
    let's do this feel free to add me :)
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Nothing is ever your last anything. Unless, of course, you get hit by a bus tomorrow. Then everything is your last everything. Either way, I log obsessively. I comment frequently, but usually with language that some find offensive. I'm an insomniac so I'm on here constantly. If that sounds like something you think will help you along the way feel free to send an FR.
  • Swinggrrl
    Swinggrrl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey neighbour! BC gal here ^_^ You can do it! You're only human, so you're gonna make mistakes and take steps backwards. Anyone who says they haven't is LYING! Don't give up on you though because you're worth all your love and attention. Feel free to add! I'm finding some great support by being active in the community.