TEMPTATION!!

Options
Everyone's running around talking about what they're going to have for lunch. Here are the places they've talked about so far.

Noodles and Company
Sweet Taste of Italy
Arby's
and KFC

.... THOSE ARE MY ABOVE ALL FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT!! I want SO bad to go to one, ANYone of those places but I can't because they're all mega calorie land and I had my cheat day yesterday.

Boo.

I'm going to tell myself that I can eat at one of those places on Wednesday of next week as long as I don't cheat the rest of the week or weekend and maybe that'll be my motivation.

Sigh. :grumble:

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Everyone's running around talking about what they're going to have for lunch. Here are the places they've talked about so far.

Noodles and Company
    Sweet Taste of Italy
    Arby's
    and KFC

.... THOSE ARE MY ABOVE ALL FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT!! I want SO bad to go to one, ANYone of those places but I can't because they're all mega calorie land and I had my cheat day yesterday.

Boo.

I'm going to tell myself that I can eat at one of those places on Wednesday of next week as long as I don't cheat the rest of the week or weekend and maybe that'll be my motivation.

Sigh. :grumble:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Resist the dark side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING THIN FEELS!!!! Just keep telling yourself that!!!
  • cbooker
    cbooker Posts: 18
    Options
    Yes, it's sooooooooooooooo very hard to resist. I get a whole hour for lunch, until i joined MFP, i actually would go to some nice places to sit down and eat. now i walk for 20 min and find somewhere slightly nutricious too eat.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I tell myself not today. I have an hour for lunch as well walk for 35 min. and much on veggies on and off throughout the afternoon for lunch. I only allow a cheat day once every couple of months because I can not get back in the swing after. I am sure it will get easier. :laugh: :bigsmile: