Looking for mean friends!!! *I'm serious*

Options
So I have a whole group of very supportive friends on mfp that I'm truly thankful for. They are always there for on my good days and my bad, and they understand me way more than my friends irl. But they problem is... They are way too nice!

Is there anyone out there who will critique me on days that I don't eat the best food, or skip the gym and so on? If you want to be a complete bully to me, that's fine. I feel like I need the extra push right now. Craving some tough love!
(Don't worry, I won't be mean to you in return, unless you want me to :P)

Replies

• johnny7625
    Options
    you don't need a bully you need friendly advice and I know that there is a lot of people on here willing to help
  • Crumpet_Girl
    Crumpet_Girl Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    well there is no shortage of mean people on MFP! :wink:
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    <--- Seriously, just look at me. Do I look like someone who would be afraid to tell you you're doing it wrong?
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Shut up, put that cheeseburger down and get your *kitten* to the gym!!!!!
  • pedelz
    pedelz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thats what im looking for too is someone to be accountable to and not just say "its ok try again tomorrow"! cause no thats no good and no your not trying hard enough !! i totally hear you!:explode:
  • 000Linda000
    000Linda000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Haha, thanks everyone!!!
  • MRSpivey
    MRSpivey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You can add me... I will call you out when you should do something different (but in a nice way)... just ask SaintGiff
  • dawncolleen0120
    dawncolleen0120 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I understand what you're saying. A friend may sympathize with you, but a good friend kicks you in the butt when you need it. I need that too. Fortunately my husband has always been my best friend and sometimes I don't like what he says to me but he's usually right and given a little self reflection I get that.