Only 300 Kcal till i reach my limit, help!

iwillwalkinchanel
iwillwalkinchanel Posts: 11
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Ive only got 300kcal till i reach my limit, which means a small tea:( I need to eat a lower kcal breakfast, but need ideas. help? I have braces, so anything cruncy is out of the question, and I hate milk:p thankyou x

Replies

• LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Ive only got 300kcal till i reach my limit, which means a small tea:( I need to eat a lower kcal breakfast, but need ideas. help? I have braces, so anything cruncy is out of the question, and I hate milk:p thankyou x

Do you have any one calorie spray for the frying pan? If so, what about a two egg omelette, it will be filling and you won't feel as though you are starving hungry in a couple of hours then.
  • Rjperron
    Rjperron Posts: 150
    I'm a big fan of omelettes too, and I also really like soup (most canned broth-based soups run below 200 cals or lower per serving), which keeps me full for hours! A pre-portioned option like a frozen Smart Ones meal is one of my other go-tos.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Milk as in all milk products? I don't like milk by itself, but prepared with something is OK.

Flavored Oatmeal, I am fond of the brown sugar style. 170 calories with out milk. Cottage cheese and pineapple. Breakstones has a good one for 100 calories.
  • This is great help, thanks guys! I always seem to overlook eggs...:')

But no, thankyou, and I hope you all suceed in your goals:D

Sophie x
  • natsjh
    natsjh Posts: 14
    This might sound a little boring... but when I only have a small amount left for dinner I have a grilled or baked piece of meat (lamb steaks are good and only about 120 calories, or grilled chicken with lemon juice) - and lots and lots of veggie to fill you up (no spuds tho!)
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    What sort of tea do you drink that a small is 300 cals? You should look into switching teas! wait... or does tea mean snack?

Plus, you can eat like 2 cups of green beans for only about 100 cals.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    You could always go for a 1 mile walk :-)

Eggs are good though - I normally scramble, or I'll have a smoothie or just a banana or something.

Update: I see you're from Blighty too - I'm fond of Innocent smoothies - 2 of your 5-a-day and quite filling.
    Innocent veg pots are good in the evening - 350-400 kcals and 3 of your 5-a-day.
  • kate205gti
    kate205gti Posts: 84 Member
    ham/gammon and lots of green veg is good for under 300 :)
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Chicken is also a good option. Like eggs, it's low-cal and high protein.
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    What sort of tea do you drink that a small is 300 cals? You should look into switching teas! wait... or does tea mean snack?

"Tea", in England is "dinner"
    but we do have cups of tea too :)
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    The Weight Watchers Quesidillas is 230 calories and quick (microwavable and tasty) With a side greek salad 1/2 tomotoe 15 cal calories 1/2 cucumber 15 calories 1/2Tbsp low fat feta cheese 25 cal diced onions 8 calories mixed up with one TBSP of low calorie balsamic vinagrette 25 cal....

You'll feel full because the quesidillas has eggs and tortilla....and the salad is fulfilling and makes you feel as if you ate a meal...
This discussion has been closed.