Need to lose 100 pounds and need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• xkimberlee007
    xkimberlee007 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 too any ladies add me :)
  • MelissaBranscome44
    Options
    Hi Everyone....I am also wanting to lose 100 or more. We can all help each other!!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I lost 100...starting in 2012 to Feb of 2013, had a long plauteau, got frustrated, injuried, lost motivated, and gained back 45. I need to lose the 45 plus 45 more to be at goal! It will happen! Anyone can add me!!
  • bubblewrap91
    bubblewrap91 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today and hoping to lose 100 lbs too! I'll send you a friend request, I could do with the help as well :)
  • Jmefrances
    Options
    I am wanting to do the same Kelly :)
  • SheShe_13
    SheShe_13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly,

I'm looking to lose around 80lbs. and would enjoy motivating and receiving motivation. This journey is hard, but with supportive friends it makes the hardships a little easier. There's nothing like having someone to talk to about our journey. I'm looking for all the supportive friends I can get!
  • jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi my goal it to lose 114 lbs by next january too. Feel free to add me :)
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'd like to lose 85 pounds this year. Please add me.
  • pinktara2013
    pinktara2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is 113 pounds. I'm attempting a "slow and steady wins the race" loss because I'm trying to make it about being healthy and lifelong. I could definitely use some more friends on here!
  • kmfolkins
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 100lbs gone. I would love some friends for support
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to loose around a hundred pounds and can always use more support and give support so feel free to add me:)
  • missey42
    Options
    Awesome to see how many of you have lost a large amount. Congrats on all that hard work. I want to loose 117lbs Seems so daunting!!! I would love to have friends to do this with also!
  • Sutts2014
    Sutts2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined today. I'd like to lose 100 in a year for sure! I'd love some friends to share with. Please add me.