Hi! Looking for weightloss mates

Options
Hey there,

I am an Aussie nanny living in London and have recently started using myfitnesspal. So far it's been really helpful but I am looking for some other like minded people to just have a bit of support and accountability.

I would rather have two or three good weight loss pals that will pop by to say hi and give a bit of encouragement then twenty people as 'friends' that don't really do much.

Also...I CRAVE 'carby sweets' So if you have any delicious low cal easy recipes for muffins, brownies, cakes or cookies let me know :)

Replies

• AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Hey!!

Welcome to MFP!! Everyone here is great and so supportive - I know you'll find the support, encouragement and accountability that you're looking for.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

FitMiss
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome!! Would love to be your "mate" :wink:
  • Craig772
    Craig772 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Aw you mentioned the M word, and the B word and the C word....... I was trying to avoid the cookie jar on the way to make a coffee now I am gonna have to avoid the kitchen completely.

Aha saved... my wife just offfered to make a coffee. Phew that was a close one.
  • feel free to add me but also go to www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com she has some amazing very low carb sugar free receipes that are very easy to do.
    robin
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • Rungirlmba
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm sure you'll find everyone on MFP to be very helpful and supportive. We're all in this together ;-) :smooched:
  • tbrough
    tbrough Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new, as well.