JM Body Revolution

Options
Hi, everyone. I just purchased Jillian Michaels's 90-Day Body Revolution. I've been reading great reviews on Amazon, but I was wondering if anyone here had any feedback or could tell me what their results were. Thanks!

Replies

• kari_kerry
    kari_kerry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 MOnday. So I recently started. After 3 days, I can say i'm very sore. But afraid to stop as I will never get rid of the soreness. I have friends who have has great results with this. I'm excited to see what my results will be. Lets stay in check and I would love to know how you are doing.
  • snowflakeln99
    snowflakeln99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Currently doing 30DS from Jillian but her body revolution is what I'd like to do next so I'll be checking back in hopes that some more will share their results. I'd love to see them, too! :)
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day on Body Revolution and I loved it. I've done the 30 Shred and just finisied my 3rd round of Ripped in 30. What I like about this program is that she really does mix things up and you are not doing the same routine day after day. There is a group that started about two weeks ago so they are a bit ahead, but I joined it anyway. Here is the link. I'll be posting my progress and thougts there.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18793-jillian-michaels-body-revolution-01-13-14

Also, I have seen people report really good results from the program.