5'9" CW 220 lbs, GW 145 lbs. Friends?

Replies

• XgrandifloraX
    XgrandifloraX Posts: 60 Member
    Add me! I am 5'7" and I started at 209. My CW is 139 and my UGW is 135. Only 4 more pounds to go.

I was a walker, and now I am a runner: 4.5 to 5.5 miles every day!
    Added! I love walking!
  • XgrandifloraX
    Nice success so far and good luck to every one on there journey. please feel free to add me for support
    Added!
  • andread123
    andread123 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm 5'9" and my CW is 242 and my GW is 160. Add me!
  • XgrandifloraX
    You can add me! and theres a group I currently joined for a challenge. THe 200 mile challenge, it will be a lot of fun, and Its not too late to join! Im 5'9", 19 years old and I weigh 289 lbs. Its a lot, but if you help me ill help you!!:D
    Added! We got this!
  • brownbeauty2013
    brownbeauty2013 Posts: 50 Member
    You can add me too. Im 511 im around 225 now trying to get to 190 possibly lower and I am on pretty much every day. We can do this!!
  • XgrandifloraX
    I'm 5'9" and my CW is 242 and my GW is 160. Add me!
    Added! I started at 240.
  • XgrandifloraX
    You can add me too. Im 511 im around 225 now trying to get to 190 possibly lower and I am on pretty much every day. We can do this!!
    Sure thing! Added!
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    you are welcome to add me! im still losing, im around the same CW with a close GW... I have a very supportive FL and i like to be active with all of them. if you post, i comment or like.
  • Add me, please! I am 5'8", started 1/1/14 @ 240, now down to 226. Goal weight is 150, maybe less, depends on how I feel. For me it is al about getting healthy, not getting "thin":happy:
  • XgrandifloraX
    you are welcome to add me! im still losing, im around the same CW with a close GW... I have a very supportive FL and i like to be active with all of them. if you post, i comment or like.
    Added! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • Y'all can add me too if you'd like. 5'9" 33 y/o SW 276 CW 238 GW 151.
  • XgrandifloraX
    Add me, please! I am 5'8", started 1/1/14 @ 240, now down to 226. Goal weight is 150, maybe less, depends on how I feel. For me it is al about getting healthy, not getting "thin":happy:
    Added! Great goals!!
  • aquiva33
    aquiva33 Posts: 85 Member
    Add me! :flowerforyou:
    I'm 5"9' as well. My starting weight as of 1/4/14 was 203lbs and now I'm down to 190.8 as of today. (Stupid TOM :grumble: ) I'm limited in my exercise because of planter fasciitis so I mainly lift weights useing Chalean Extreme.

Added!

both of you add me

Okay 5'9" ladies we may need our on blog, people always say I don't need to lose wieght because I'm tall so it looks fine. I'm a size 10 on the top and a 18 on the bottom, thas not fine.

I'm 5"9' as well. My starting weight as of 1/1/14 was 218lbs and now I'm down to 213 as of today. I been on MFP for a while yoyoing. But this times for real,
  • XgrandifloraX
    Y'all can add me too if you'd like. 5'9" 33 y/o SW 276 CW 238 GW 151.
    Added!
  • XgrandifloraX
    Add me! :flowerforyou:
    I'm 5"9' as well. My starting weight as of 1/4/14 was 203lbs and now I'm down to 190.8 as of today. (Stupid TOM :grumble: ) I'm limited in my exercise because of planter fasciitis so I mainly lift weights useing Chalean Extreme.

Added!

both of you add me

Okay 5'9" ladies we may need our on blog, people always say I don't need to lose wieght because I'm tall so it looks fine. I'm a size 10 on the top and a 18 on the bottom, thas not fine.

I'm 5"9' as well. My starting weight as of 1/1/14 was 218lbs and now I'm down to 213 as of today. I been on MFP for a while yoyoing. But this times for real,

Added!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Congrats on your re-start. Feel free to add me. I will help where I can.
  • Ya'll can add me as well. This is my 2nd go around too. 1st time started at 314 and got down to 213 and then gained some of it back cause I did it the wrong way (phentermine) This time I am doing it the healthy way. Staring at 260.
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Good luck with your journey. I am only 5'3" and started out 212 - my current weight is 200.4 as of today . my goal weight is 140 but would be happy with 150. you can add me as a friend .:flowerforyou:
  • XgrandifloraX
    Congrats on your re-start. Feel free to add me. I will help where I can.
    Thanks! Added!
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Feel free to add me!
    5'8"
    CW 249
    GW 146