A bit comfuse

Options
Okay so I usually drink about 6 to 7 bottles of water of 23.7 oz a day sometimes I drink a bit more so I usually log were u log how many glasses of water u are cosuming I log 6 to 7 glasses but I honestly think I am actually drinking more then 6 to 7 glasses of water.
Does any one knows how much water exsactly am I drinking?
A regular glass of water has 8oz so if my water bottle has 23.7 oz I think I am drinking about 2 and a half each bottle I drink am I right or wrong?
I guess I have to mention that I add Crystal Clear to all my water I will never be able to drink plain water but I have heard over the pass that is still consider drinking water.
If you got comfuse is okay because I am lost all I know is that I am drinking water lol:laugh:

6540321.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The bottles of water I have (Ozarka) are 16.9 fluid oz. Since there are 8 oz in a cup I log 2 cups of water for every water bottle I finish. You're actually drinking double what you have been logging!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I am confused--are you drinking 6-7 bottles of water that each of 23 ounces in it???
  • SMJohnson27
    SMJohnson27 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yes you are drinking more than 6-7. It is 19-20 (8oz) glasses.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Okay so I usually drink about 6 to 7 bottles of water of 23.7 oz a day sometimes I drink a bit more so I usually log were u log how many glasses of water u are cosuming I log 6 to 7 glasses but I honestly think I am actually drinking more then 6 to 7 glasses of water.
    Does any one knows how much water exsactly am I drinking?
    A regular glass of water has 8oz so if my water bottle has 23.7 oz I think I am drinking about 2 and a half each bottle I drink am I right or wrong?
    I guess I have to mention that I add Crystal Clear to all my water I will never be able to drink plain water but I have heard over the pass that is still consider drinking water.
    If you got comfuse is okay because I am lost all I know is that I am drinking water lol:laugh:

6540321.png

An MFP glass of water is 8oz.

So a 16.9 oz bottle is 2 cups, and a 23.9 oz is 3 cups.
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    If you are drinking 6-7 bottles @ 23.7 oz each then you are drinking over 142 oz. or 17+ cups of water.
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    The bottles of water I have (Ozarka) are 16.9 fluid oz. Since there are 8 oz in a cup I log 2 cups of water for every water bottle I finish. You're actually drinking double what you have been logging!

I think you are right, I was thinking to myself I drink alot of water, and then it hit me when I see how much water u log in and realize I might be logging the wrong amount

6540321.png
  • lanenalatina
    Options
    I am confused--are you drinking 6-7 bottles of water that each of 23 ounces in it???

Yes thats right I drink 6-7 bottles of water each 23 oz
    yea it can be comfusing sorry if I comfuse you but I think I got it I was just loging the wrong amount

6540321.png
  • lanenalatina
    Options
    Thank you all I think I got it now I was just loging the wrong amount of water!!!

6540321.png
  • Meanettles
    Meanettles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2.9625 cups
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    lol how are you managing to drink allll that water? thats almost 17 glasses of water a day! do you ever leave the bathroom? i am drinking about 9-12 glasses of water a day...not counting my water bottle that i drink when i work out (about 2-3 cups). too funny. :)
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I added an entry into the database. So look up bottled water in the database and enter the number of ounces each day into your diary just like you do food.