20lbs Lost in 3 Months!!

Options
99e64c33-ca3c-426d-a535-15b7299bef7b_zps48db579c.jpg

All I have to say is Yayyyyyy!!! :D

Replies

• Dboggs166
    Dboggs166 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is something to be proud of.
  • Dboggs166
    Dboggs166 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is something to be proud of.
  • chocorunner122
    Options
    Wow thats awesome! Great job! I hope to accomplish as much as you have in the next 2 months!
  • ColoradoCountryGal
    Options
    4 Months.. Sorry apparently my mind forgot about the month of October.. But still pretty excited!!!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm a Colorado gal too!

And congrats on your loss, you look great!
  • faykis
    faykis Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi great job done!!! can you pls share how you are working? I found all who have a huge starting weight, only they can loose a number of pounds in 1st few weeks/months. Persons who are slightly overweight, they struggle even if they are with exercise and diet. You are the only one I found to have lost maximum weight though you havent had a huge weight to start with....Can you share your routine that you followed these 4 months? How much lbs did u loose in 1st few weeks??

I am 5'2'' and started this week with 130lbs. I have huge n bulky tummy, cant wear any skirt/ slim dress...I started with 1200 cal diet and almost 20 min light exercise... experts told me I will strugle loosing 1st few lbs and it might take months to loose 1st 2 lbs for me....:(
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job :)
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look GREAT! congrats!!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your stomach looks great :flowerforyou:
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Would love to know how to make it happen quicker too...slowest, longest weight loss attempt EVER going on here:) lol
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • pattycake118
    pattycake118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing change! I'm working on my 20 lbs, so it's nice to see how much of a difference it made on you.
    I'm looking forward to the flatter tummy, like yours, as well as smaller non-rubbing-against-eachother thighs.
  • LReReed
    LReReed Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! I'm working on my first 20 as well. Been at it since Dec 31st of 2013, so not too long... but I'm 15lbs down. I'm hoping by the end of Feb early March I'll be there! My goal is 40 lbs.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING - WOW!!!
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Tell me your secret!!! I have a wedding to be in the bridal party in May... I would love to lose at least 20 lbs for this! I started at end of January at about 158, currently at 155, and want to get down to 120 eventually. If I get down to 135 by May, I'm that much closer to my goal! (And bathing suit season is fast approaching!!)
  • omgitsrubyy
    Options
    Greaaaat job!
  • ngarrett75
    ngarrett75 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look great! How'd you do it? Could use some motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!