5'9" CW 220 lbs, GW 145 lbs. Friends?

Options

Replies

• XgrandifloraX
    XgrandifloraX Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 5'7" and I started at 209. My CW is 139 and my UGW is 135. Only 4 more pounds to go.

I was a walker, and now I am a runner: 4.5 to 5.5 miles every day!
    Added! I love walking!
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    Nice success so far and good luck to every one on there journey. please feel free to add me for support
    Added!
  • andread123
    andread123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my CW is 242 and my GW is 160. Add me!
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    You can add me! and theres a group I currently joined for a challenge. THe 200 mile challenge, it will be a lot of fun, and Its not too late to join! Im 5'9", 19 years old and I weigh 289 lbs. Its a lot, but if you help me ill help you!!:D
    Added! We got this!
  • brownbeauty2013
    brownbeauty2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Im 511 im around 225 now trying to get to 190 possibly lower and I am on pretty much every day. We can do this!!
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my CW is 242 and my GW is 160. Add me!
    Added! I started at 240.
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    You can add me too. Im 511 im around 225 now trying to get to 190 possibly lower and I am on pretty much every day. We can do this!!
    Sure thing! Added!
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me! im still losing, im around the same CW with a close GW... I have a very supportive FL and i like to be active with all of them. if you post, i comment or like.
  • Add me, please! I am 5'8", started 1/1/14 @ 240, now down to 226. Goal weight is 150, maybe less, depends on how I feel. For me it is al about getting healthy, not getting "thin":happy:
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    you are welcome to add me! im still losing, im around the same CW with a close GW... I have a very supportive FL and i like to be active with all of them. if you post, i comment or like.
    Added! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • sschneider1202
    Options
    Y'all can add me too if you'd like. 5'9" 33 y/o SW 276 CW 238 GW 151.
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    Add me, please! I am 5'8", started 1/1/14 @ 240, now down to 226. Goal weight is 150, maybe less, depends on how I feel. For me it is al about getting healthy, not getting "thin":happy:
    Added! Great goals!!
  • aquiva33
    aquiva33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me! :flowerforyou:
    I'm 5"9' as well. My starting weight as of 1/4/14 was 203lbs and now I'm down to 190.8 as of today. (Stupid TOM :grumble: ) I'm limited in my exercise because of planter fasciitis so I mainly lift weights useing Chalean Extreme.

Added!

both of you add me

Okay 5'9" ladies we may need our on blog, people always say I don't need to lose wieght because I'm tall so it looks fine. I'm a size 10 on the top and a 18 on the bottom, thas not fine.

I'm 5"9' as well. My starting weight as of 1/1/14 was 218lbs and now I'm down to 213 as of today. I been on MFP for a while yoyoing. But this times for real,
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    Y'all can add me too if you'd like. 5'9" 33 y/o SW 276 CW 238 GW 151.
    Added!
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    Add me! :flowerforyou:
    I'm 5"9' as well. My starting weight as of 1/4/14 was 203lbs and now I'm down to 190.8 as of today. (Stupid TOM :grumble: ) I'm limited in my exercise because of planter fasciitis so I mainly lift weights useing Chalean Extreme.

Added!

both of you add me

Okay 5'9" ladies we may need our on blog, people always say I don't need to lose wieght because I'm tall so it looks fine. I'm a size 10 on the top and a 18 on the bottom, thas not fine.

I'm 5"9' as well. My starting weight as of 1/1/14 was 218lbs and now I'm down to 213 as of today. I been on MFP for a while yoyoing. But this times for real,

Added!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your re-start. Feel free to add me. I will help where I can.
  • bechendrix7
    Options
    Ya'll can add me as well. This is my 2nd go around too. 1st time started at 314 and got down to 213 and then gained some of it back cause I did it the wrong way (phentermine) This time I am doing it the healthy way. Staring at 260.
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    Good luck with your journey. I am only 5'3" and started out 212 - my current weight is 200.4 as of today . my goal weight is 140 but would be happy with 150. you can add me as a friend .:flowerforyou:
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    Congrats on your re-start. Feel free to add me. I will help where I can.
    Thanks! Added!
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    5'8"
    CW 249
    GW 146