50 pounds to lose and in need of friends

Options
Hey just joined almost a week ago but it's hard to get friends on here,. I have some really good ones thus far but could use more

Replies

• cmaguire305
    cmaguire305 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for having more friends. Feel free to add me if you want. I have about 30 lbs to lose. Been doing this for about two weeks now (this time, I was on here over a year ago and just disappeared one day.) Anyway, I'm not a great friend in that I'm terrible at getting back to people, have terrible advice, not very nice, very sarcastic and might ask you to co-sigh a loan or two.
  • jennahaines108
    jennahaines108 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. I have about 40-50 pounds to lose and am definitely in need of some motivation.
  • XgrandifloraX
    XgrandifloraX Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey just joined almost a week ago but it's hard to get friends on here,. I have some really good ones thus far but could use more

I have 75lbs to lose.
  • lwalrob
    lwalrob Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! strength in numbers. I'm supposed to lose 50 also....but I'd be happy with 35
  • RedHeadHotMama
    RedHeadHotMama Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. A little over 50lbs to lose and I am always up for supportive friends.
  • Jaerae32
    Jaerae32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definitely up for some friends and motivation. I have about 80 lbs to lose. Its about time....

Add me to your crew!
  • lwalrob
    lwalrob Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone.
  • Iwantchange_22
    Iwantchange_22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I wanna loose 50 pounds too! :)
    anyone can add me.
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on daily and the more the merrier on the weight loss journey! :)
  • kari_kerry
    kari_kerry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 to lose...I'm always looking for friends for support and to support. :happy:
  • jnie25
    jnie25 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. i have 80 pounds to lose
  • aquiva33
    aquiva33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    same goal, feel free to add me