5'9" CW 220 lbs, GW 145 lbs. Friends?

Options
124»

Replies

• TishaJoi
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm 5'9 was 227 1/16/14 and have dropped to 215 as of today!! I'm currently participating in this National Weight-Loss challenge with Orange Theory Fitness. I go 3-4 times a week and have been tracking my calories pretty consistently for the past couple of weeks!

My Goal is 160!! I'm sure we can motivate each other to get there!!
  • XgrandifloraX
    XgrandifloraX Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my 2nd time around using MFP also, First time I lost 72lbs, but then gained back 35. This time I am trying to stop the yoyo cycle. 5'6" CW 222, GW 150. I have been doing bikram and vinyasa yoga. Would love some motivated people to please add me. Thanks!
    Added!
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm 5'9 was 227 1/16/14 and have dropped to 215 as of today!! I'm currently participating in this National Weight-Loss challenge with Orange Theory Fitness. I go 3-4 times a week and have been tracking my calories pretty consistently for the past couple of weeks!

Added!
  • mildammm
    mildammm Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi! 5'9" SW 196lbs, CW 150lbs, GW 140lbs.
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who has asked to be added, or has added me! I feel very motivated after today! I will be back on later, but keep asking to be added, or add me. I'll catch up with everyone as soon as I can!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just over 5'9" and sitting at about 145lbs give or take a few pounds. Trying to get to 140, but as you know it gets harder once you get towards the end of your weight loss :P Good luck lady! Going to add you now...
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    Hi I would love an add and support both ways! Im 5'10''Started off at 230lbs in August 2013 and Im now 204 with an ultimate goal of 145 but Im really focused on the 170 mark right now. I'd love to have friends during this journey!!
    Added!
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    Hi! 5'9" SW 196lbs, CW 150lbs, GW 140lbs.
    Added!
  • XgrandifloraX
    Options
    Hi! I'm just over 5'9" and sitting at about 145lbs give or take a few pounds. Trying to get to 140, but as you know it gets harder once you get towards the end of your weight loss :P Good luck lady! Going to add you now...
    Thanks for the add!
  • TishaJoi
    Options