New mom, looking for mom friends with open diaries!

Options
Love to know what healthy moms eat to get back into shape. I just had my baby girl last week and ready to roll! Add me if you wish!

Replies

• newport3158
    newport3158 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    my diary is open and I have a 7 year old and a 1 1/2 year old. I have lost my 80lbs of baby weight and im still going strong. ill add you! my friends have pretty much become inactive! congrats on the birth of your baby girl!
  • aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request - I'm trying to be a healthier Mama to my 2 year old. :) Still have a long way to go, but heading in the right direction.
  • blackkappi
    blackkappi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I`m sending you a request ;) I`m also a mom trying to be healthier for my girls.
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I'm a mom to a 7 year old little boy. Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!
  • jrobinson143
    jrobinson143 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    congrats as well!!! I have 2 little girls 4 and 18 months. I've been on here since the youngest was 6 months. It really helps :)
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new mom, as I have a 6 year old boy with autism. I was last pregnant back in 2008 and I gave birth to my second baby boy on Mother's Day in 2009. Unfortunately, he died during the delivery. Anyways, my diary is always open.
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom too...anyone can add me. I was 150 prior to pregnancy and wanted to get down to 135, but now I am 159 so I have 9 pounds pregnancy weight plus some to lose. I'm especially interested in hearing how breastfeeding moms do it...I am hungry ALL THE TIME!!!