18 months 163 lbs GONE!!

Options

Replies

• Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. You should be VERY proud of yourself!!! :flowerforyou: Keep on truckin' girl!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You have done AMAZING!!! It was really neat to see you shrinking through your pictures as the weight came off. Thank you so much for sharing your journey!
  • spiffytools1610
    spiffytools1610 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. Congratulations. Keep up the good work
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Traci, thank you so much for sharing with us. You have done an amazing job! :drinker:
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • pjb58
    pjb58 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing and inspiring testimony. So very pleased for you.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!!!!!! Great going! :flowerforyou:
  • sebailey3
    sebailey3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    amazing job! you are so inspiring. Congrats to you and good luck on your remaining journey!!
  • jnie25
    jnie25 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Amazing journey you have been on!
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Congratulations!!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Standing ovation for you!! Bravo and Congratulations!!!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I bet you are finding all kinds of amazing things you can do now that you couldn't before. Every tiny victory is such a huge motivation to keep at it and you have had a huge victory! Way to go!
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    WOW, way to go. This is a great story and so glad you didn't give up. I think it i important to tell people your story because everyone wants instant gratification and it is important to understand that it takes time. MFP is wonderful!! Users need to understand that they need to make life changes, not diet.
    Congratulations!!
  • shoegirl10
    shoegirl10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    God Bless you and you are an inspiration to everyone obese or not. Your perseverance is awe-inspiring!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Your amazing success is just the push I needed to get me to do my exercises today. Thank you. I needed that! :smile:
  • Lynn1h3s
    Lynn1h3s Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Way to go!!!!!
  • sandersondeb
    Options
    WOW, way to go. This is a great story and so glad you didn't give up. I think it i important to tell people your story because everyone wants instant gratification and it is important to understand that it takes time. MFP is wonderful!! Users need to understand that they need to make life changes, not diet.
    Congratulations!!

Thank you for your story! I totally agree with imjolly also! I'm just at the beginning of my journey, but I would have given up by now on any other "diet". I decided this time I wasn't going to call it a "diet" but a lifestyle makeover! I'm so glad my friend recommended MFP! I've been slowly changing my diet (one or two changes per week) so it's not so overwhelming and had some trainers that are friends of mine put together a low impact cardio and strength workout. My goal is 2 lbs per week (average). I need to loose 115 lbs and I've lost 12, so I'm 10% there! I just joined recently and had lost a few pounds before I started here and was already tired of it. I'm so thankful for MFP! It so easy to use and I love reading all the stories! I couldn't see your after picture, but I'm sure you look fantastic!

Good job and keep up the good work!
  • larsen626
    larsen626 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for all your comments I still have a lot of work to do!
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hey you are awesome!!! Congratulations!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congrats far doing it without surgery. I never understood how people can go lose 50pds on their own just to go have surgery!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!