Hi I just joined last week

Options
xynext
xynext Posts: 3 Member
I'm trying to loose 80lbs, I've lost about 3 so far. I belong to Columbia Athletic club in Kirkland WA. I've done the metobolic testing and have a program of weight training and cardio. Which I'm trying to do cardio 6 days a week and weights 3 days a week, and eating 1886 calories a day,. which is more than I ate before.

Replies

• xynext
    xynext Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 80lbs, I've lost about 3 so far. I belong to Columbia Athletic club in Kirkland WA. I've done the metobolic testing and have a program of weight training and cardio. Which I'm trying to do cardio 6 days a week and weights 3 days a week, and eating 1886 calories a day,. which is more than I ate before.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • PishPish97
    PishPish97 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi there and welcome. I too am from WA - the Lynnwood/Evereett area. Also trying to loose about 80 lbs. Good luck to you.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Hello! I live on Vancouver Island so I'm not too far either. I've got 50lbs left to lose but I started off with over 70 7.5 weeks ago. You'll love this site!!
    I also found that when I first started I was eating WAY more than I had been before. Funny how things work :tongue:
    Best of luck to you!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! With the help of the easy to use food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive people, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to! AND, it'll be fairly easy as well as fun doing it!
    Make sure you read any of the "newbie" info to help answer some of your questions.
    I always also suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it usually leads to better food choices! I sometimes do 2 and 3 days ahead! That way I know EXACTLY what I'll be having, without going over my numbers. AND, I'll always be able to have a snack at night too, which I LOVE! :laugh:
  • cherrybe
    cherrybe Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi im from Bonnie Scotland and i have 70 pounds to lose and i joined last week. My weigh in was today and i lost 5 pounds this week.

Good luck in your weight loss

XXX
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi im from Bonnie Scotland and i have 70 pounds to lose and i joined last week. My weigh in was today and i lost 5 pounds this week.

Good luck in your weight loss

XXX

CONGRATULATIONS Cherrybe! Great job losing 5 pounds, keep it up! :smile:
  • cbooker
    cbooker Posts: 18
    Options
    WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK!