Looking for obese 20 something friends...

Options
Looking for people motivated to shed some serious weight! (100+ Lbs) ...I need a good support group of like minded individuals going through similar struggles! Lets help each other! :)

Replies

• christasibley
    christasibley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a whole life style change. clean eating and exercise. Join me?
  • anniegirl93
    Options
    I love this! Yes I am in!!
  • TheHealthyMeInside
    Options
    I've been dabbling in clean eating for a year, trying very hard to stick with it for good. Add me if you want! =)
  • Sky_Of_Aegis
    Options
    I got about 80-90 lbs to go. I am actually thinking about documenting it on YouTube. I can be a heavy hitter at times "Burning anywhere from 2,500 to nearly 4,000 calories a day!" but since I have started college, I try not to do that so much. Anyways, I have a good system working for me. I was nearly 100 lbs over weight, but I have dropped over 13 so far, 4+ in the last week. I do it naturally and in a healthy way too, so I may be of use to you :-)
  • christasibley
    christasibley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sounds great guys. LETS GIT IT! :D
  • angel_inc_06
    angel_inc_06 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in add me please x
  • asiak88
    asiak88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A little less to lose, but still obese ;) I would love to make friends to motivate each other.
  • Iwantchange_22
    Iwantchange_22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Im not 20 yet, but i will be in a couple weeks.

Looking to loose 50 pounds. :) Anyone can add me
  • thedaintyone
    thedaintyone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    27 years old, 5; 2'' got 30 pounds to lose.....if you are serious add me....LETS DO THIS!
  • jlar09
    jlar09 Posts: 99
    Options
    I am 22 and have about 60-80 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • Jaclyn123123
    Jaclyn123123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I havent ever looked for friends on this site before - so anyone is free to add me as a friend.

Anyway, I am 25 - will be 26 in March and have 150ish pounds to lose. Most of it is depression weight. I dont do much clean eating at the moment as I am just trying to get the calorie intake and portion control together.
  • CBurgos1028
    CBurgos1028 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    By American standards I am Obese... Serious about losing weight and becoming overall healthier. Anyone can add me!

Bring on the hard work! :)
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm so In.. Add me.
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you! I don't post many updates however I do log all my stuff one here, and love seeing people's progress and motivating them whenever I can :D
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Even I am new to this forum and loosing weight has become my soul moto these days as i find it so hard to stay in Track and show some progress.\\Please add me so that i can stay motivated with you guys.
  • christinechinchen
    Options
    I will be your slimming friend if you want,
    I was 17st 10lbs now I am 13st 3ibs done it on my own at home found this site today & decided to join.
    We all need to support each other easy to put food on but a sod to take off wish it was easier