Hello everyone! I'm new!

Options
Hello everyone! My cousin told me about this site & I'm soooo excited. I really need some motivation. My husband and I moved to Germany a couple of years ago and I've gained tons of weight. I'm a full-time student so my eating habits are not up to par. I look forward to talking with all of you.

I'm READY to lose weight and feel better! :happy:

Replies

• hcmoody
    hcmoody Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello everyone! My cousin told me about this site & I'm soooo excited. I really need some motivation. My husband and I moved to Germany a couple of years ago and I've gained tons of weight. I'm a full-time student so my eating habits are not up to par. I look forward to talking with all of you.

I'm READY to lose weight and feel better! :happy:
  • stephi92569
    Options
    Welcome!!! I love this site. It has helped me out so far and I have been using it for 11 days now and it is so easy to keep track of everything.

Good luck and always ask for help if you need to.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! With the help of the easy to use food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive people, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to! AND, it'll be fairly easy, as well as fun doing it!
    Make sure you read any of the "newbie" info to help answer some of your questions.
    I also suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it usually leads to better food choices! I sometimes do 2 and 3 days ahead! That way I know EXACTLY what I'll be having, without going over my numbers. AND, I'll always be able to have a snack at night too, which I LOVE! :laugh:
  • cherrybe
    cherrybe Posts: 19
    Options
    Iv just started too. This looks like a grat site and it has been great for me. I need to lose weight for health reasons.

Good luck in your weight loss

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

XXX
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people, you will love this site, it is addicting!!!!
  • cbooker
    cbooker Posts: 18
    Options
    WELCOME TO THE SITE, YOU WILL FIND IT QUITE HANDY.