Hit an awesome milestone today!

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
I put on a pair of fun and sexy zip up knee high boots for the first time IN MY LIFE! I almost cried right in the store! :drinker: :drinker:

I don't know what to equate that to so guys can relate, but that's a big thing!

I didn't have to huff and puff and try to somehow suck my calves in!

Replies

• MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Awesome!! I love shoes and that is always a big one for me!
  • veteranrob1973
    Options
    It's a good feeling being able to put something on you swear you would never wear. I went down to a size large army uniform recently from and extra large and I was pretty stoked.
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great job, girl.

After 60 pounds you deserve a reward.

You are doing a fantabulous job !!!

Keep it up.

Eva
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That's terrific! Strut it girl!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I love shoes and can't wait until I don't have to get the wide width. That is worth a picture! Congrats!!!
  • toots99
    Options
    Great job, girl.

After 60 pounds you deserve a reward.

You are doing a fantabulous job !!!

Keep it up.

Eva

My reward was a pair of black sparkly Guess pumps...I didn't get the boots because even though they fit, I didn't love the style.

:drinker:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    THATS AMAZING!! I did the same thing a few weeks ago and couldnt believe it. Congrats and keep up the great work
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    WooHoo!!! It doesn't matter that you didn't get them. What matters is that if you wanted to YOU COULD!!!! Great job and keep up your amazing work!!!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
    I am so waiting for the same day for a zipper pair!!!
    I love those kind of boots but I have always had rather large calves. I found a nice pair just before last Christmas that were hot suede looking ones, but were lace ups rather than zipper. Despite having lost weight I thought there was no way I would fit into them. After petting them for a while, my husband made me try them on :) They fit!!! and that lovely husband of mine made sure they found thier way under the tree :)
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I cannot wait to buy a cute pair of boots. Congratulations!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I totally get it. This is huge. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Charmagne
  • toots99
    Options
    Thanks! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!