Hello

Options
HippyChx
HippyChx Posts: 19 Member
Hello all, I recently had a baby boy 3 months ago (my second child) and like many I at more than I should of while I was prego using the eating for two excuse. I got up to almost 200 lbs andd want to be back to my original 140-145 range. I am currently at 170, so I am half way there. My oldest is out of school so it will be a challange to fit in workouts with 2 kids in the house. I am hoping this website works for me.

Replies

• HippyChx
    HippyChx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I recently had a baby boy 3 months ago (my second child) and like many I at more than I should of while I was prego using the eating for two excuse. I got up to almost 200 lbs andd want to be back to my original 140-145 range. I am currently at 170, so I am half way there. My oldest is out of school so it will be a challange to fit in workouts with 2 kids in the house. I am hoping this website works for me.
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome Brown eyed Girl,
    I'm sure you'll get encouragemnet from the people on this site. All the best in what you do.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    4.gif

It works! Trust me--50 pound loss as of this morning, so I know it works!
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have 8 children.. and i manage to fit in work outs.. and be a full time mom. and work part time.. and ive lost 21 pounds.. since the middle of may.. if i can do it sooooo can you..... WELCOME AND CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY BOY.. I HAD ONE 6 MONTHS AGO
  • cbooker
    cbooker Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome..............................:drinker: