Challenge yourself

Options
Hey guys, I started working out and eating right 3 weeks ago. I cut my calorie intake to around 1500-2000 calories a day. I have joined a boot camp class at my local gym for 3 days a week and try to go to gym a total of 5 days a week. I started at 210 pounds and now I am right under 200 pounds. so I have lost a total of 10 pounds already. Also my work is having a competition to see who can lose the most weight by April 12. I plan to win that money :). I plan to get in shape and have a healthy life and body. I challenge myself everyday and push myself everyday. I am challenging any of you who want to join me to have a goal and do whatever it takes to get there. Push yourself and don't give up. I know some days are hard but in the end it will all be worth it. My goal is to be 180 by April 12. I do not know if I will reach it or not but I can promise you I will challenge myself and give it my best effort. Who is with me? Lets reach our goals together!

Replies

• trippbear
    trippbear Posts: 143
    Options
    Come on guys, challenge yourself!
  • trippbear
    Options
    Anybody ready to make a challenge?!
  • kerrymariehamilton
    Options
    I challenge myself to loose 28lb by the 6th July- I have lost 8 lb so far so 20 to go!! I am challenging myself to walk at least a mile a day and If I can't get out to run the stairs.

Need to motivate myself to do a 30 day shred challenge!
  • trippbear
    Options
    Awesome! I know you will reach your goal. Come on guys, let's see some more challenges from you all.