Introduction - New to Myfitnesspal.com

Options
Today is my first full day on Myfitnesspal.com. My nephews introduced it to me when I plataued on my weight loss regeim. I want to lose 20 more pounds. I have lost 28 lbs since June 20. I am eating healthier and go to the gym 3-5 times per week. I need to step it up a bit but am at a loss of what to do next. I can't afford a personal trainer so I am hoping for some helpful tips.. Thanks and good luck to everyone trying become more healthy and fit. :happy:

Replies

• lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    Congrats on the 28 pound loss and good luck with the 20 more. I've found this site to be very addicting and encouraging at the same time. I love the members. Everyone thus far has been nothing but positive.
  • tonya24
    Options
    Congrats! Good Luck you can do it!:smile:
  • smiak18
    Options
    I just started this site last week and am hooked on it. I have lost 1 lb. on my way to the last 15 I need to loose. I love to submit my day and see where I will be in 5 weeks if everyday is like today. Good luck, you can do this.
  • nolafitchick
    nolafitchick Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today is my first full day on Myfitnesspal.com. My nephews introduced it to me when I plataued on my weight loss regeim. I want to lose 20 more pounds. I have lost 28 lbs since June 20. I am eating healthier and go to the gym 3-5 times per week. I need to step it up a bit but am at a loss of what to do next. I can't afford a personal trainer so I am hoping for some helpful tips.. Thanks and good luck to everyone trying become more healthy and fit. :happy:

Welcome! and good luck!

Kat
    >^..^<
  • melcee
    Options
    Uhhh I'm a little new here and I'm a fitness coach just looking to stay health and help people along the way if they would like me too. Should I feel outta place?