Looking for encouragement, friends and support!

Options
Hi everyone :)
I’m a 29 year old gal from New York looking to lose about 50 lbs by September. I turn 30 Sep. 8th and am going to Cancun to celebrate. I’m determined to start my 30’s off looking great. I need a diet buddy and some support. Anyone who wants to join me please add me!

Replies

• toniistracking
    toniistracking Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's a really good goal and realistic. I'm here to support you, feel free to add me!
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi, I am also looking to lose 55lbs and have lost 13 lbs so far.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • gdurham2014
    gdurham2014 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking the first step. Looking forward to following your progress and hopefully we can motivate each other along the way.
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to be supportive.. add me if you like :)
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    what's in it for the other person? are you just gonna give up and bail once you lost weight (an amount that usually takes about a year or two for most people) and head off into cancun after using the people here?

or are you trying to get fit for life?
  • thalia8424
    thalia8424 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    lmfao! no...i am trying to be fit for life. i've done the yo yo diet thing for...ever. so i'm really looking for a permanent network :)
  • thalia8424
    thalia8424 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    and i would be happy to offer everyone else support, encouragement, any tips i pick up along the way and most importantly just someone to vent to. :)
  • yveslouise
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me :) we can all do this! x
  • JenMoralesSpear
    Options
    I'm turning 29 and also looking to lose about 50 pounds. Add me, hopefully we can lose the weight together! :-)
  • samfelder
    Options
    Woo Hoo ! Fellow NYer here :) Happy early birthday! you can do it!
  • Zoes_Ana
    Options
    Hey girlie, I totally need a buddy too. I've gained about 30 pounds since fall semester ended and I gave up gymnastics and cheerleading. They seem so shallow now. I want something more, but not more of a body. I'm Zoe....ttyl:tongue:
  • paulinapink2
    paulinapink2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey girl i sent u a request. im also looking for friends to help motivate each other. ADD me :)
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I've already found a great group of people who support me (and whom I support), but more are welcome!
  • malteaser46
    Options
    Hey likewise i need friends too, im new to this site and just working out how it works. I am on the SW plan from home as no group in NZ and travel with work over Europe. Would love to know what you all do for day to day fitness? Cheers