Hello Everyone, Weight loss Buddies?

Options
Hey guys,

My name is Ellie and I'm currently trying to lose about fifty pounds. I hate to make my weight loss goals a New Year's resolution but it happens that I hit my highest weight now. I moved in with my boyfriend about a year ago and put on about forty pounds. I would love for him to be my weight loss buddy but he can pretty much eat/drink anything and still be on the line of normal/underweight. Once I get in the zone of excising, I really get into it but staying motivated over periods of time is tough.

I want someone I can talk to three times a week or so. I want to hear about your progress and motivate you to reach your goals. I've always been on the line of normal/overweight so I've never had to lose more than 25lbs so this is gonna be quite the challenge.

Replies

• runmamarun7
    runmamarun7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just joined also and am looking for some motivating friends as well!
  • leighloh
    leighloh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Leigh. Nice to meet you! I'm right there with you, I need all the support I can get. I still can't believe ive been going to the gym consistanttly for over a month now. Im starting to get bored!
  • KatC_88
    KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I am very active with friends on here and appreciate the same! I am down 70 and could not of gotten that far with out these guys! :)
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. Im new to this and would love some motivating friends. I will add yall if you dont mind?
  • crash_aly
    crash_aly Posts: 112
    Options
    Hi Ellie! I can completely relate to dating someone who can eat whatever they want and have it not show. Like you, I can really get into the zone of eating well and working out but have my times of struggle as well.

Feel free to add me! I have about 15-20 more pounds left to lose but plan to do it slowly and continue on this site well after the weight loss.

Anyone else can feel free to add me as well! I try to be active on here and comment/like posts daily.
  • twinklemcgee
    twinklemcgee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Can I join the "my boyfriend eats like a pig and never gains weight" club??

I'm also looking for some friends for shared motivation and encouragement, so please feel free to add me. I don't frequent the forums often, but I do log every day and I do like/comment on activity!

x
  • Jfox2014
    Jfox2014 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello! I like to motivate and need motivation so you can add me too!
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm wanting to lose about 40-50 pounds
  • NewLeaf_13
    NewLeaf_13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I love having new friends. I put on a lot of my weight when I was with my (now ex-) boyfriend who was in the "eat whatever I want and never gain weight" club and I didn't pay attention to my own weight while I was with him. I have 50 lbs to lose total, 16 of which are already gone!
  • Wow! Response was amazing compared to other websites I have joined.
    It was getting dark out here so I headed over to the gym before it was pitch black out. My gym is kind of in a ghetto area. D:

I've been super sick all week but I'm trying to push the cold away. I'm glad i'm not the only member of "my significant other can eat anything they want" club. :P
  • samfelder
    Options
    I totally understand !! I'm looking for the same, I shall add you now :)
  • FFSL
    FFSL Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new too,joined 3 weeks ago,well actually I joined ages ago but that last about a week!
    It seems as I've got older I have more willpower but I still need motivating & tips on how to stay on track. If anyone wants too add me,feel free. I'm in Charlotte NC.
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    anybody here is free to add me, I am on a 3 month push for my daughters wedding :bigsmile:
  • sophiemarie987
    sophiemarie987 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 50 ish pounds always struggled to keep to a diet / try to lose weight feel free to add me