Turbo Fire or Turbo Jam

Options
Are they worth it to do at home?

Replies

• Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Fire awhile ago, the 12 week program. Very worth it for me, I lost weight and inches :smile:
  • smccb
    smccb Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I did TurboFire about two years ago after I had my daughter. I lost 20 pounds in 12 weeks and more inches than I can count. I have never done Turbo Jam, but I have heard it is not as intense. I did the program as scheduled at full intensity. I was that determined. :-)

I am doing it again (after just having another baby) but not every day. The weight is still coming off, but not as dramatically, which is okay with me. I don't have as much to lose this time and I am not really wanting a program that takes up that much time. (By the end, you are up to 60 minute workouts.)

It does work though. The moves are tricky at first, but once you get them, it is great. Lots of fun too.
  • niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is awesome. I've never done Turbo Jam, but TF is definitely more intense. I especially like the HIIT workouts that are incorporated into the program. They can really push you. The only bad comments I've ever heard about the program is from people not familiar with the moves. If you've never done one of the programs or taken a Turbo Kick class before, then definitely watch the "new to class" section before jumping right in. It breaks down the moves for you. Don't worry though, once you know all the basic moves they're pretty much repeated in different combinations. It's really fun, great calorie burn and awesome music. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about it.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Years ago my sister and I both did Turbo Jam for our workouts (we mixed in some Turbo Kick videos too). AMAZING RESULTS!!!! Loved it! My goal is to get back into it again - god do I want that body back!!!!!!
  • NoExcusesFitnessCoach
    Options
    If you've already done some programs, I would suggest Turbo Fire. Turbo Jam is a great program - it was my first one. But I always suggest it for people that are starting out. Turbo Fire is where you'll really see results. I lost weight and inches - the program changed everything for me. Good luck :smile: